Nickster#1 is offline Banned

How to use clen for pct????

I am on my last week of a sust/deca cycle and will be bridging with m1t and prop. My question is this, I ordered some clen and will get it this week. How can I incorporate it into my bridge and pct, dosages that is? And do I gog 2 weeks on, 2 weeks with doing ecy stack for the off weeks? Can someone with clen experience help me out?
    Thanks guys

bmwrob is offline Member
    No, run it straight through. Every third week take 50mg of benadryl every night before bed and it will "up-regulate" your receptors so you can run clen for 6 weeks at a time. I have done it this way and the benadryl works. For doses.... start low.. maybe at 40mcg/day and go up slowly until you can handle the sides. Personally, I don't believe that anyone should use more than 80-100mcg/day, but some guys go really high... like 240mcg/day.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    No, run it straight through. Every third week take 50mg of benadryl every night before bed and it will "up-regulate" your receptors so you can run clen for 6 weeks at a time. I have done it this way and the benadryl works. For doses.... start low.. maybe at 40mcg/day and go up slowly until you can handle the sides. Personally, I don't believe that anyone should use more than 80-100mcg/day, but some guys go really high... like 240mcg/day.
    So do I start the clen on the day of my last sust shot, or the day I start my pct?

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    you start it when you start your pct bro.. i took my last shot this past thrusday.

Thread Information