GrdLock is offline Junior Member

How long in between cycles?

I'm almost done with my first cycle, 10 weeks of test enanthate . I'm a little disappointed with my gains, I gained a decent amount, but not quite as much as I was hoping. I took it in a sort of pyramid, starting with 1cc, 1.5cc, 2cc, 2.5cc, 2cc, 1.5cc, 1cc basically. Is it better to take it like that, or to stick with a certain amount all throughout the cycle?

Anyways, my next cycle I'd like to do the enanthate again, but add some deca as well. Now, would it be good to also take dbol at the same time, or would dbol be bad with test/deca? And how long should I wait after I finish this cycle until I start the new one?

statuZ is offline Banned
    you need to research more, when you pyramid you are arelady ****ing with your homones more th an you should, that is definately going to cuase more side effects and less gains.

smegs is offline Member
    time on = time off

Keep a constant amount throughout the entire cycle. No need to pyramid...IMO its a waste. Time on =s time off...including your PCT.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    theroetically time on=time off but IMO u should get blood work done to c. (i didnt last time but...)

and i think pyramiding is pointless, u wanna keep ur blood levels as stable as possible.

GrdLock is offline Junior Member
    I'll stick with the same amount next time then. My PCT is just gonna be clomid.

But what about taking dbol along with enant/deca next cycle? is that a good mix?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    u should def add some nolva to pct.

test e,deca and dbol is a good cycle IMO just run the dbol at 30mg/day for the 1st 4 weesk tho.

Quote Originally Posted by GrdLock
    I'll stick with the same amount next time then. My PCT is just gonna be clomid.

But what about taking dbol along with enant/deca next cycle? is that a good mix?
    Wks 1-4 Dbol 30-40mg/ED(try and spilt doses 3Xs/day)
    Wks 1-11 Test E 500mg/wk
    Wks 1-10 Deca 400mg/wk

Anti-e starting day1 ran throughout your PCT. Satrt your PCT clomid 2wks after your last shot of enth. IMO I would run an anti-oxident because of dbol's heptoxic properties.

Thread Information