Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Decakur is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    134

    Winstrol depot Vs Winstrol Tabs, witch one ****'s upp the LIVER most?

    witch one ****'s upp the LIVER most?

    how much damage take the Liver by winstrol inject?

    quick answear i need as my buddy gona order some.

  2. #2
    skribbble is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    523
    I heard tablets were bad news... They go through your system more then once

  3. #3
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Both are the same.

  4. #4
    Ivann007 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    6
    of course the tabs are kickin your liver pretty nice, twice or three time as much as Winstrol Depot does.

  5. #5
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivann007
    of course the tabs are kickin your liver pretty nice, twice or three time as much as Winstrol Depot does.
    Both are 17aa.

    Please show us the data. If I am incorrect I would like to learn.
    Last edited by Money Boss Hustla; 12-19-2004 at 03:23 PM.

  6. #6
    Ivann007 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    6
    Have a book at home, was just released 2 month ago. Have read it. The black book, is a german book ( Das Schwarze Buch) Anabole Steroide from D. Siner / M. Bachmann but the real Author is Markus Rühl.

    If you want to have the same effekt with tabs like with 50mg Depot, you need to take twice or three times as much on tabs (for the same results) and so the tabs kickin your liver more for the same results. So better use Stanozol Depot but not for to long 6-8 weeks.

  7. #7
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivann007
    Have a book at home, was just released 2 month ago. Have read it. The black book, is a german book ( Das Schwarze Buch) Anabole Steroide from D. Siner / M. Bachmann but the real Author is Markus Rühl.

    If you want to have the same effekt with tabs like with 50mg Depot, you need to take twice or three times as much on tabs (for the same results) and so the tabs kickin your liver more for the same results. So better use Stanozol Depot but not for to long 6-8 weeks.
    ive never heard that b4, IMO tabs on the liver is way over rated.

  8. #8
    dieseL atC's Avatar
    dieseL atC is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    free crack giveaway
    Posts
    771
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    ive never heard that b4, IMO tabs on the liver is way over rated.
    I second that, orals being liver toxic has been blown out of proportion IMO. Abusing them is a whole different story, but abusing anything has it's negatives.. JMHO

  9. #9
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    That doesn't mean that mg/mg pills are worse than depot... it's obvious that if you take more, you'll get more liver damage, so your reply doesn't really make any sense.

    if you're taking 50 mg of oral, or 50 mg of injectable, the liver enzyme elevation should be the same.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ivann007
    Have a book at home, was just released 2 month ago. Have read it. The black book, is a german book ( Das Schwarze Buch) Anabole Steroide from D. Siner / M. Bachmann but the real Author is Markus Rühl.

    If you want to have the same effekt with tabs like with 50mg Depot, you need to take twice or three times as much on tabs (for the same results) and so the tabs kickin your liver more for the same results. So better use Stanozol Depot but not for to long 6-8 weeks.

  10. #10
    Ivann007 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    6
    Can you proof it??? if you think about it, yes it should.But orals go right trough the stomach and liver and loose most of the effect. Orals just have a Half Life of 3-4 h and the effect is noch the same if you take 50mg of Depot or 50mg of tabs. For 50 mg of Depot you need at least 100mg of tabs. Just try it!!!! This are just facts, read trough some steroid books and you will see!!

  11. #11
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    I'll make it simple for you. You take 50 mg of drug. all 50 mg at some point are metabolized by the liver. fecal excretion of alkylated hormones is under 3%.. therefore the vast majority is absorbed. Granted, it passes through the liver first.. but...

    50 mg is 50 mg when it's in your body... and once it's in your body, it's all going to be metabolized by the liver eventually..

    50 mg of oral = 50 mg of injectable as far as toxicity goes.

    we're not talking about dose size, we're talking about toxicity per mg.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ivann007
    Can you proof it??? if you think about it, yes it should.But orals go right trough the stomach and liver and loose most of the effect. Orals just have a Half Life of 3-4 h and the effect is noch the same if you take 50mg of Depot or 50mg of tabs. For 50 mg of Depot you need at least 100mg of tabs. Just try it!!!! This are just facts, read trough some steroid books and you will see!!
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 12-19-2004 at 04:34 PM.

  12. #12
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I'll make it simple for you. You take 50 mg of drug. all 50 mg at some point are metabolized by the liver. fecal excretion of alkylated hormones is under 3%.

    50 mg is 50 mg when it's in your body... and once it's in your body, it's all going to be metabolized by the liver.

    50 mg of oral = 50 mg of injectable as far as toxicity goes.

    we're not talking about dose size, we're talking about toxicity per mg.
    i agree! 50mg=50mg if its in ur body.

    so ur sayin if u take 10mg/nolva(pill) ur really only gettin like 4-5mg??

  13. #13
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    who ever said you need 2-3 x the tabs to get same results is full of ****. speaking from personal experience i did injects and tabs and both works same for me.

  14. #14
    spooledup's Avatar
    spooledup is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    444
    Aside from my knees getting a little stiff, I got dam good results from QV stan tabs. Better than anavar IMO.

  15. #15
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    who ever said you need 2-3 x the tabs to get same results is full of ****. speaking from personal experience i did injects and tabs and both works same for me.
    me too, i liked the pills better they're a lot easier

  16. #16
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    50 mg of oral = 50 mg of injectable as far as toxicity goes.
    Yup. Both are 17aa. They both pass through the liver.

    Thanks for the backup.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •