Thread: prop and cyp

tycin is offline Anabolic Member

prop and cyp

has anyone ran prop and say test e or cyp together for a whole cycle? im on prop now and i like it but it doesnt give u huga gains so i was wondering if i mix it with cyp wut would the results b like?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    How does it not give you huge gains??? Its test...

im def not gettin the results i did from test e and cyp! im gettin more lean muscle but not mass. i love the results so far but has any one done prop and cyp together?

imann is offline Member
    I've front-loaded several cycles with prop for 4 or 6 weeks, great way to kickstart the cycle.I like the almost instant short ester gains, follwed in approximatley two weeks by the long esters. Have you considered an oral such as dianabol or anadrol , they always put weight on me fairly quickly. However some of it is water and that disapates rather fast.Good luck bro, I'll be in your area in two weeks..........kinda' excited.........peace!

Quote Originally Posted by imann
    I've front-loaded several cycles with prop for 4 or 6 weeks, great way to kickstart the cycle.I like the almost instant short ester gains, follwed in approximatley two weeks by the long esters. Have you considered an oral such as dianabol or anadrol, they always put weight on me fairly quickly. However some of it is water and that disapates rather fast.Good luck bro, I'll be in your area in two weeks..........kinda' excited.........peace!
    ya i know prop is a great kickstart and ive done dbol -dont like it.
    im just curious if anyones done a full cycle with the two.

u'll love it in van!

tycin you shouldnt expect to see the gains from prop like you would from e or cyp. prop is a fast releasing ester and has a very short half life. because e and cyp's are slow releasing esters they have a tendency to cause more water retention. so if you are wanting more lean gains then definatelly go with the prop. about running two together, theres no real need to. you will just have to cut the doses down i would assume. so in my opinion just stick with one ore the other. not two, unless you plan to frontload and come off of a cycle. then that would be sufficient enough.

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Ever heard of STEN?
    Seems to work pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    tycin you shouldnt expect to see the gains from prop like you would from e or cyp. prop is a fast releasing ester and has a very short half life. because e and cyp's are slow releasing esters they have a tendency to cause more water retention. so if you are wanting more lean gains then definatelly go with the prop. about running two together, theres no real need to. you will just have to cut the doses down i would assume. so in my opinion just stick with one ore the other. not two, unless you plan to frontload and come off of a cycle. then that would be sufficient enough.
    ya i guess i just dont have any water retention so it doesnt look like im gaining as much as test e or cyp, its just fukin wit my head!! im up 13 lbs but down 2%bf as well so i cant complain.

squatster is offline Associate Member
    that is some killer gains 13 pounds and loss of 2% how long was this in?just woundering if the cyp kicked in yet. many would say test prop every day till the test cyp kicks in in the 2nd or 3rd week.This is making me get the itch again

bullram is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by squatster
    that is some killer gains 13 pounds and loss of 2% how long was this in?just woundering if the cyp kicked in yet. many would say test prop every day till the test cyp kicks in in the 2nd or 3rd week.This is making me get the itch again
    he is not taking cyp, just wanting opinions on if he did

Quote Originally Posted by bullram
    he is not taking cyp, just wanting opinions on if he did
    yup,

im doin 100mg/prop/day,500mg/week eq,400mg/week deca and 3 ius of gh/day. im about 9 weeks in.

bullram is offline Member
    nice looking cycle bro, i gotta try gh one of these days

Quote Originally Posted by bullram
    nice looking cycle bro, i gotta try gh one of these days
    ya its my favorite cycle so far, im gon throw in turinabol in the next couple of weeks as well.

turinabol is some really quality stuff ive been hearing. i hear its like dbol without the massive bloat. give great gains supposedly. i got a question, how is gh anyways? im actually scared to use the stuff because of the gains in not only the muscles but the internal organs as well? let me know whats the deal with it will ya?

Thread Information