Thread: cycle critque

bigswolej is offline Junior Member

cycle critque

Ok, fellas lil help here, I am doing a cutting cycle, here it is if you feel that you would add something else feel free to let me know.

Blend of test prop-100mgs/tren ace-100mgs/eq-100mgs. 300mgs total 3 times a wk, for 12 weeks

running winstrol (ed) 50 mgs weeks 6-12

clen 5 tabs a day(my tabs are .4 mcg double the normal stregth made by huebie wks 1-4 with cardio, 3 days a week at 20-30 mins

I wanna run masteron in there somewhere to dont know if i should if yall think it would be a good idea lemme know where you would do it other than that, thats my cyle!!

pct is clomid and proviron .

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    How many cycles have you ran?
    Also, PCT is not Clomid and Proviron .......... Proviron durring PCT can hamper recovery......

this will be my 4th cycle

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    only run the winny for 6 weeks. also the prop dose is pretty low compared to the other compounds. You might wanna bump that up if you have unwanted side effects. aka fina dick

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswolej
    Ok, fellas lil help here, I am doing a cutting cycle, here it is if you feel that you would add something else feel free to let me know.

Blend of test prop-100mgs/tren ace-100mgs/eq-100mgs. 300mgs total 3 times a wk, for 12 weeks

running winstrol (ed) 50 mgs weeks 6-12

clen 5 tabs a day(my tabs are .4 mcg double the normal stregth made by huebie wks 1-4 with cardio, 3 days a week at 20-30 mins

I wanna run masteron in there somewhere to dont know if i should if yall think it would be a good idea lemme know where you would do it other than that, thats my cyle!!
    you might want to rethink this.. doesnt look that great. sorry if i hurt your feelings haha

niXon)( is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    you might want to rethink this.. doesnt look that great. sorry if i hurt your feelings haha
    True dat.

also prop and tren need to be shot ED, not 3 times a week

when i say blend, this is like all mixed together, the tren / prop/eq is all together its by a underground lab, i guess the mixture isnt that great of consistency or something. its 100 tren/ 100 prop, and 100 eq, and if i injected (ed) that would be 700mgs of eq a week which is not what i want, i guess i will just buy the gear sepreate instead of the (blend). its pincushion time

if you already got the blend, then just inject 50mg of each ED, who said you had to do 100mg ED?

Thread Information