gonzo 1 is offline New Member

Smile Newbie wants advice

Was looking for some help! i own a gym in a small town that has limited resources! I recently experemented with a short week cycle if you can call it that of test. cyp. 500mg wk. I decided to do my first show halfway into the cycle so i decided to drop the gear completely just to make sure I was good to go for the show. But I would like to have another go at it this time for the full 12 weeks. I need advice on what works well, dosages etc. I am very experienced in the gym and with training and diet etc. Just not with gear. I guess my one issue to consider is my age. I am 39 and will be 40 in July. Health is excellent. What would work well for me? Potentially I would like to train for another show in December 2005. My mind is made up to do this but I want advice and as you all know it is hard to find, especially where i live. So I will have to filter the responses I get, and take the good with the bad and hopefully find some common ground with the answers that I get. Thanx!

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    at 40 the sides will be at risk bro lok for a good trainer

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, if you are insisting on doing it, you should run Test enan or Test cyp at 500mg/wk split into 2 doses. That is really all you need. If you want a little more boost, you could run d-bol at 30mg/day(divided into 3-6 doses) for weeks 1-4. Of course, you need to do proper pct with clomid and you want to have an anti-e on hand. The reason for this is you do not know if you are gyno prone. Saying all that, I would encourage you to do some research before you began. Good luck bro, Peace

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    theres a lot of bros on here that juice that r around ur age bro, 39 isnt very old bro. try to get intouch with them

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    40 is the new 30, bro. Your age is really not an issue here.

A testosterone -only cycle is a perfect place to start. There are ton's of various cycles that you can choose from. Check out the following:
    http://steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

There's also an over 30 forum where are a ton of people in your age range post regularly:
    http://forums.steroid.com/over-40-forum/

Of course there is the main steroid forum:
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/

The best thing for you to do is to spend time researching. Once you decide on a cycle, write it out and post it for critique. There's so much info on this site, that you'll do better by using the search function and just browsing the forums than asking a general "advice" question. Once you have more specific answers, post them. You'll find that the more specific your question and the more info you provide up front, the better your answers will be.

Best of luck.

spooledup is offline Banned
    Dam BASK8KACE, not only do you give great advice but you make people feel good about themselves as well

I'll be 42 tomorrow and have been training 23 years. Bigger, stronger, and leaner then I've ever been. 40 is the new 30? ...I like it

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guns626
    Bro, if you are insisting on doing it, you should run Test enan or Test cyp at 500mg/wk split into 2 doses. That is really all you need. If you want a little more boost, you could run d-bol at 30mg/day(divided into 3-6 doses) for weeks 1-4. Of course, you need to do proper pct with clomid and you want to have an anti-e on hand. The reason for this is you do not know if you are gyno prone. Saying all that, I would encourage you to do some research before you began. Good luck bro, Peace
    I’ll turn 37 in two months. The test cycle is a good one might wanna add a low dose tren cycle with it 50-75 ED.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    And try to post your personal stats, diet macro breakdown and general training regimen for well-organized responses. You never know what can be tweaked for improvement.

Thread Information