Thread: Gear and size

guns626 is offline Associate Member

Gear and size

I just wanted to start a thread to say how great it is not to be the skinny guy in the gym anymore! Ha Ha I know alot of you started out this way and have, at some point, thought this. I had some good natural gains but nothing like being on gear.Hoooah!

bigswolej is offline Junior Member
    congrads on not being the skinny guy! lol be carefull though bro.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats bro. Now keep it up..

AG5678 is offline Member
    How much did you weigh before using juice? and how much have you gained? and what have your cycles looked like?

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys. This thread was kind of a joke. Anyway, I am 5'6 189 10%bf. 27yrs old. Cycle exp: when I was 21 in the army in Macedonia(steroids were legal in greece) I did a 400mg/wk deca only cycle. I had not done any research and really looking back on it, I had no idea what I was doing. Luckily I got no deca dick and saw some nice gains. Currently I have done a ton of research and did a d-bol 30mg/day split into 6 doses weeks 1-4-500mg test enan/wk split into 2 doses and of course proper pct. I gained about 23lbs and lost about 5lbs of water. I believe I could have gained alot more if my diet was in check. I am currently running weeks 1-4 d-bol 30mg/day (split into 6 doses)- weeks 1-12 test enan 500mg/wk (split into 2 shots)- weeks 1-10 deca 400mg/wk (split into 2 shots). I am in the middle of 2 week. I will let you guys know how things go. Peace

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Congrats there bro, keep up the good work. Good luck with yer future.

slob is offline Member
    It's good to see you are happy with your results guns626 , keep with it and it all pays off in the end.
    It feels good (eventhough im still natural) to see people you havent seen in 12+ months down at the beach or somewhere u dont need a shirt and they ask you what roids u are on
    I used to be one of the skinny guys at my school but now im bigger than 90% of the people who gave me crap and who now have beer guts and fat asses
    Places like this site give me the motivation I need to keep training hard.

Thread Information