nshape is offline New Member

body fat loss question,clen,winstrol

hello i am using clen ,dbol ,nolvadex on my cycles. should i throw in some winstrol to help with the bf loss? im watching my diet,doing cardio. just looking for the little something extra. if so do i take clen,winstrol at the same time,or switch one week clen,one week winstrol. thanks again. also how important is water intake,how much water should i drink daily?
    Last edited by nshape; 12-20-2004 at 11:39 AM.

Soup is offline Associate Member
    research clen handbook for more of an idea about how clen works and how to run it.

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    where's the test bro. This isnt even close to being a cycle? also drink at least 1.5 gal a day. dont to 1 wk clen 1 wk winny, do some research!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nshape
    hello i am using clen,dbol,nolvadex on my cycles. should i throw in some winstrol to help with the bf loss? im watching my diet,doing cardio. just looking for the little something extra. if so do i take clen,winstrol at the same time,or switch one week clen,one week winstrol. thanks again. also how important is water intake,how much water should i drink daily?

nshape is offline New Member
    what kind of test? thanks alot for the responce.

bmwrob is offline Member
    1.5-2 gallons of water/day. And for test.. well, that depends on how often you want to shoot it. Most people will say Prop for a cutting cycle because people tend to hold less water weight, but it has to be shot every day. Truth be told, you can use any kind of test to cut with. It's just what you prefer. Personally, I prefer a low dose of Test E cause you only have to shoot it twice/week. And no, you would not alternate between clen and winny. For clen usage do a search for "Hooker". He has some awsome suggestions for using it to it's full benefit. And I am not so sure about using dbol during a cutting cycle.

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    hello i am using clen,dbol,nolvadex on my cycles. should i throw in some winstrol to help with the bf loss? im watching my diet,doing cardio. just looking for the little something extra. if so do i take clen,winstrol at the same time,or switch one week clen,one week winstrol. thanks again. also how important is water intake,how much water should i drink daily?

u need to stop your current "cycle" and research research research. and then start again with a new cycle.

1) cardio and diet should be on point to lose any bf!!!!!!!! and the most important thing.

2)u need to give us some stats and experience, training routine, diet regiments(maybe that's what need some tweeking and you might save money on AS)

3)if u decide after that u still want to use AS. then

a)u need a test in ALL CYCLES!!! (prop will be best).
    b) u can add either, tren , eq, winny for a good cutting cycle. and NOT DBOL !
    c) clen , or t3 can also be used and if you are experienced and have the knowledge. u can look up dnp ...

good luck.

hello i am using clen,dbol,nolvadex on my cycles. should i throw in some winstrol to help with the bf loss?
    No flame bro, but first off test should be your base to every cycle because of its awesome synergitic properties...second...DO NOT cycle dbol with your winny...that two 17aa s and thats way too much stress on the liver...and third...winny DOES NOT reduce BF.

thanks again. also how important is water intake,how much water should i drink daily?
    Read this......

http://www.ultimatefatburner.com/articles/water.html

Thread Information