Killzone is offline Associate Member

Tren, Test and DBol Cycle Question

I have never taken Tren before and was wondering what kind of doses to take. I done about 7 cycles over the past 6 years and have done mostly Test, Deca and Dbol . A few Sust and a few Enthate. Some with Dbol some without. Last cycle was 450mg of Dec /week 750 Sust/week and 50 mg of Dbol a day for 4 weeks. I was planning on taking Test E with Tren and D bols. Don't know much about the Tren so I am in the dark with it. I am about 6'0 205. Any help on this would be appreciated. Also, I usually PCT with nolva and/or clomid. Thanks for the help.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    it it's you first tren cycle 50mg to 75mg days is best. you also wont to run tren-a incase sides come on you can just stop the tren.

Killzone is offline Associate Member
    I really didn't understand exactly what you said about the sides in your post. Please explain.

Thanks

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    wow.. and you have done 6 cycles?

What are your stats? = (age, height, weight, bf,diet, years training?)

He said use Tren A

for eithe 50-75 mg ed

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by struggles
    I really didn't understand exactly what you said about the sides in your post. Please explain.

Thanks
    I think what he meant by sides is that tren is a very powerful compound which in turn can bring about some nasty side effects in some users.

By running tren A the first time you use it and if sides become troublesome, you can adjust your dose accordingly or come off it all together and sides should begin to subside within several days.
    Now if you were to run tren E or hex your first time, due to the lengthy esters, sides would take weeks to begin to subside rather than days...this is why it is always cautioned to run the short-acting tren A your first run with it and to ease into it at lower doses of 50-75mg/ed...IMO 50mg/ed is the best bet rather than 75mg/ed, but that is ultimately up to you what dose you plan to start out at.

Good luck,

-ShrpSkn

Thread Information