ManzNumero1 is offline Member

Didn't take the gear

Last night at the Gym my car was broken into in the parking lot. i came out and, stupid of me, i left the **** car door onlocked, never again. the terrible thieves they are tried ripping my cd player out the car, couldnt get it, left the face on the floor, stereo still works, but however they did tear the .... out of my center council, the dashboard, all around the stereo. They left my wallet, cell phone, and i had some gear in my backseat cause i was showin' someone there what i had that day, they couldda made out big, but didn't get ****, i do have like 300 in damages though. ****ers.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    That really sucks! But is sounds like it could of been much worse. I hope you catch those mother fucckers and give them what they have coming.

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    thats F'ed up. I heard there has been alot of break ins at a bunch of local gyms. I hope you find them f#$kers

yea cop told me it happens in the lot about 3-4 times a month, i went and asked the gym desk why the hell they dont get some cameras out there, i was like were payin out our ass here, about 70/month, im sure they could afford somethin for out there, oh well, my mistake for leavin the **** doors onlocked.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    chalk it up under **** happens

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    we have a security guard at are gym and believe me you need it were i live.

You Definitly Need Some Revenge I Hope You Find Them And Regulate There A**es.........my Car Got Keyed Last Years By A Girl I Work Out With......and I Couldnt Prove It Cause The Camera Was A On A Constant Loop And The Date Was Wrong ....the Guys Rewound The Tape And Screwed My Chances........if I Came Out Side And Found Someone In My Car........rage Time

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    If you talk to any car thieves, their favorite spots to hit are gyms and movie theatres!

oh you dont know , i feel like just parking farther out and hiding behind a tree or somethin to wait for those ****ers this time, i'll literally wait till there in my car than run right after them in the biggest rage anyone has ever seen. They'll be scared so ****less

Man Im All Angry Over The Whole Situation....bring Back Memories

papapump your gettin me amped up here to actually do it, im gettin more pissed at the situation now than i really was. ha .

Lol....sorry Man.......i Just Can Remember The Thought I Had When S**t Happens Like That......look On The Bright Side....your Gear Propbrably Cost More Than Your Stereo

yea without a doubt, in the bag i had a 30ml bottle of norandrolone, 2 10ml bottles of cyp. and this liq clom. i just ordered. someone wants to she my **** again there comin over, never again leave my gear in the car. they didn't get the stereo though, they just tore the **** up. thats what pisses me off, like said above, label it as **** happens, catch the ****ers though and beat the living .... out of em.

IRONATE is offline New Member
    DUDE,AFTER RUNNING A GYM FOR 5 YEARS, I COULD WRITE A BOOK WITH THE SHIZ I'VE SEEN.BETWEEN DEALING WITH, CAR BREAK IN'S/DAMAGES.PEOPLE CUTTING THE LOCKS OFF OF PEOPLE'S LOCKERS AND STEALING BOTH VALUABLE'S AND STUPID STUFF LIKE OLD GYM SHOES AND STUFF. THEN, THE HOMOSEXUAL ACTIVITY. LET'S PUT IT THIS WAY,
    (1) Gay guys used to come up to tne main office and tell us how repulsive,the stuff that went on back in the steam room was.(they had look out's and everything, we rarely caught them.)Most of them were married!!!!!!!!!
    (2)Car damages and members getting harassed by guys hanging outside a bar a few doors down from my gym.
    The situation got so bad that I had to have both camera's,and security guards walking the lot to resolve the problem.
    It's outrageous that people go to the gym for what ever reason,stress,bb,rehab therapy,and then deal with that B.S I seriously was gonna write a book but, someone beat me to the punch. It's a book called "HEALTH NUTZ". It's pretty entertaining.

**** , thats a good ass idea. i wish i thought of that .... all they said was they have been thinking of getting cameras out there, i was just like yea thats bulls....

Quote Originally Posted by ManzNumero1
    yea without a doubt, in the bag i had a 30ml bottle of norandrolone, 2 10ml bottles of cyp. and this liq clom. i just ordered. someone wants to she my **** again there comin over, never again leave my gear in the car. they didn't get the stereo though, they just tore the **** up. thats what pisses me off, like said above, label it as **** happens, catch the ****ers though and beat the living .... out of em.
    GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU WERENT TO F**KED THAT BAD.......KARMA WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND........FOR YOUR SAKE AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO GETS RIPPED OFF ONE WAY ANOTHER I HOPE ITS SOONER THAN LATER

decadbal is offline Banned
    sucks bro, and my ? why carry aas around in a car..and why show it to ppl....

The First Time It Happen You Learn Better On What Not To Do...... Like Sc**w Girls From Your Gym

wasn't showin it to ppl. just my buddy who wanted to go on what i've been on.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    **** bro, I thought that crap only happened in Jersey.... Sucks. What area you live in.

ace ventura is offline Member
    "No pain no gain." I never figured it out untill now what it meant..haha..

You can also roll the gear between your hands for 30 seconds or so to warm it up.

ace ventura is offline Member
    Sorry, wrong thread

Thread Information