Thread: first cycle

pjsallday is offline New Member

first cycle

This will be my first cycle. I am 5'10" 170 8% bf. I have done 2 cycles of ph's. I am planning on this

1-6 300 mg transdermal Test base applied daily
    2-6 winny 50mg ed

is the winny too high for my first time or should I start a little lower?
    I also have dbol but I dont want to blow up for summer. I have adex also but I was told it is counterproductive to take dex and dbol.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pjsallday
    Stick with 50mg a day for sure.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I think u should not cycle yet. and if u stil lwant to cycle, u shouldn t use winstrol . keep it simple take some test e. 500mg per week.

transdermal test, oral winstrol...afraid of needles? then don t juice.

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member
    does that transdermal even work???

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TDS
    does that transdermal even work???

Transdermals can be effective, yes.

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pjsallday
    This will be my first cycle. I am 5'10" 170 8% bf. I have done 2 cycles of ph's. I am planning on this

1-6 300 mg transdermal Test base applied daily
    2-6 winny 50mg ed

I also have dbol but I dont want to blow up for summer. I have adex also but I was told it is counterproductive to take dex and dbol.

Build a stronger base before you use gear.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Work on your diet and training programs for at least another 20-30 lbs. During that time, hang out here and learn more about AAS. When you hit at least 190(try for 200), you should be well informed about gear and be able to come up with a real cycle...the one u listed stinks.

Soup is offline Associate Member
    That is a horrible cycle. You should run test at least 8 weeks to gain anything since it takes 4 weeks roughly to kick in. And you should only really run 1 compound for your first cycle to see how exactly you react to the sauce.

Are you planning on drinking or jabbing the winny? You know what they say about a cycle that isn't injected.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I would be very hesitant to use topically applied test as the base of any sort of stack. You can't know how your dose equates with any particular amount of injected test. Test cream is probably okay used alone. It is probably great as a jumpstart or a bridge. But it seems to me to be very important that your test intake is significantly higher than the dose of anything else in a stack. The actual utilization and physiological response to transdermal test is a big wild card, so how do you know that your test is any particular amount greater than your winny? Intuitively, I would guess that you have to go around with that stuff smeared all over you all day long, to be assured of having test levels higher than your winny levels. If you must use winny, use it with an injectable test, and maybe a light dose of deca for joint support.

Your first cycle should be test-only. You must acquire experience and a response baseline with which to compare other cycles. You must learn how susceptible you are to side effects, and you can only do this properly without the interference and interaction of other drugs. Perhaps transdermal test would make a decent first cycle, I don't know. I would prefer injectible test, though-- a single long ester such as the ubiquitous testosterone cypionate or testosterone enanthate . 8-10 weeks works nicely for a first cycle. 250mg to 500mg per week, split into two injections, are a pretty good dose for the first cycle.

Why winny? And why transdermal test? What is your reasoning behind your cycle? What are your needs and expectations? What about your age, training, and diet?

gooroo is offline Associate Member
    1st-PH's dont count as a cycle, they count towards pissing money away though.
    2nd-When will it sink in..? First cycle = test only at 10 weeks minimum, and dont be afraid of pins.
    Afraid of pins? Get backon the porch untill your ready.

Well my resoning behind my short cycle is to just that a short cycle.. It is fast acting just like prop and I don't feel like dealing with the pain of dailiy injetions. (it does not take 4 weejs to kick in, more like two or three days) Ok so I will drop the winny and just run test. I am only putting on two mls of cream a day one in the morning and one at night. So that is not a lot of cream to walk around with all day. I have read numerious studies and cycles of people doing tb trans cycles and a good idea of absorption is 25% that leaves me with a little over 500mg a week. (prop I believe is only 75% or so test anyway because of the prop attached and test e is like 69% so I am technically geting a little more than is normally pressumed)I have read and I have done my homework. The only thing I did not know about is the winny as you guys clearly pointed out. In "building the perfect beast" he talks a lot about short cycles and also layering. I like short cycles your in fast with smaller chances of health problems and not crashing as hard at the end of the cycle. I am not looking to gain 30 pounds from this cycle I know that. Thank you all for your help.
    Last edited by pjsallday; 04-21-2005 at 11:52 AM.

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    With a transdermal it's usually not as easy as saying "I expect 25% of it to be absorbed". There are a lot more factors, a lot more ways to lose absorption. Most people only experience around 10% absorption. It depends on a few things, like the carrier matrix used in your transdermal. Some are better than others.
    If you're set on doing the transdermal, here are a few tips (forgive me if you already know these) to help absorption:
    -try to apply it only after a shower and completely dry
    -scrub the area to be applied with a loofa
    -apply it only to areas where skin is thin and with no hair(tops of the feet, inside of the biceps, inside of forearm, etc)
    -Don't apply it before physical activity or sweating
    -Wait till it dries before you put clothes over the applied area, or it will rub off

I've had some decent experience with trandermals in the past(usually homemade with DMSO), but usually there is less absorption than you would think.

Thank you for your input sasquatch I did know those already. I am getting phlojel with a mixture of 150mg per ml. It is said to be the best. Some of the better places that I have read to apply are to the back of the knees, top of the feet (if shaven first), behind the ears. Basically where the skin is the thinnest. With one ml per application I won't have to worry about too much. The good thing about phlojel is the you don't have to worry about dried out skin as with most transdermals since it is alcohol free. thank again for your input.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If your not ready for an injection your not ready to cycle

JohnnyB

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    transdermal crap what shoot test or stay away from it simple as that
    just my opinion and you're entitled to it

craigsuperbig is offline New Member
    Transdermal test is a waste, is very poorly absorbed.

Thread Information