frodog is offline Junior Member

Question about adding test

Like I have said before i was planing on starting an anavar only cycle after christmas. I weigh 175 and would like to be 180 ripped up more. I was planing on the anavar only cycle until pretty much everyone is telling me to add some test or the anavar alone will make me feel horible. I just was wondering how much adding some test to this small cycle would effect me? Would i get bloated? and if so what are some common ways of keeping the water retention to a minimun? Also would i gain more mass due to the test, and if so how much?..............thanks alot for any input guys

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Var is one of the only AAS you can run by itself. Do a "Anavar /var only" search and see what you get. If you add test, with prop you wont get much bloat if any at all, but you have to do atleast EOD injections. If you run somthing like enanthate you can keep bloat to a minimum with a nolva/liqui dex combo. As for how much weight you will gain, it depends on alot of factors (diet the most important). You can still get "real cut" and strong with test. actually test/var is a real nice cutting cycle

thanks for the input consistency

anyone else with input?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I honestly wouldnt worry about adding test theres a bunch of people on here who have run var only cycles if you insist on adding test because of what youve heard now then add test e or prop no higher than 300mg

squatster is offline Associate Member
    if you have to do some thing to gain just 5 pounds then the anavar will surpass your expectations. The first time I did some thing was anavar alone and gained 14 pounds and got ripped as all hell. But took more and more and more over the years just to gain 1 pound of lean muscle after that.
    Please let us know how you make out bro.

Squatster your reply really got me fired up about the solid weight gain, how much var did you run per day if you dont mind answering?.......and someone told me to look into a lil bit Andriol per day to get my test levels up to normal while on var?......is this just BS

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    forget about andriol .....most run 30-50mg some run it higher

Andriol is out then...............my buddy just took his first cycle of test like 2-3 months ago and seems to have a 24/7 pump on, i read var also gives great pump all the time, but i also read sometimes at the gym you'll get such intense pumps on that you'll have to stop working out for that day, is that fact anywhere nears close to being true?

sorry for not answering your pm- I don't know how to answer them yet, and how the hell do you make new posts or threds here, I can not figure it out.
    Var was one of my first things I did, and did real high clean calories with it. The more muscle you have the higher matabolism. The leaner you get the easer it gets to mantain leanes and put on real muscle. I was doing 6 meals a day with no more then 40 grams of protien per meal, and fats from flax seed oil, milled flax seed, cooked every thing in olive oil and you could also do mct oil. That one gives me the ****s. You can set your clock to it 15 minutes after mct I am running to a bathroom. It is 90 percent deit. I eat 8 meals with 40 grams of protein now and gaining natural. I can't realy say gainen, just getting back to where I was before. Give it a try alone with a killer stricked deit 7 days a wee with a lot of water 1 to 2 gallons a day.
    Let us know how you make out bro

sorry for not answering your pm- I don't know how to answer them yet, and how the hell do you make new posts or threds here, I can not figure it out.
    Var was one of my first things I did, and did real high clean calories with it. The more muscle you have the higher matabolism. The leaner you get the easer it gets to mantain leanes and put on real muscle. I was doing 6 meals a day with no more then 40 grams of protien per meal, and fats from flax seed oil, milled flax seed, cooked every thing in olive oil and you could also do mct oil. That one gives me the ****s. You can set your clock to it 15 minutes after mct I am running to a bathroom. It is 90 percent deit. I eat 8 meals with 40 grams of protein now and gaining natural. I can't realy say gainen, just getting back to where I was before. Give it a try alone with a killer stricked deit 7 days a wee with a lot of water 1 to 2 gallons a day.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Bro if you only want to gain 5 pounds then just stick with a Var only cycle. They work just fine, my buddie does them all them for his wrestling and he loves it. I personally make test the base of almost all my cycles though.

Thread Information