greg69177 is offline New Member

Unhappy Bottle SPilled :( If I rub it in will any absorb?

I just had some very bad luck with my 10ml bottle of BD cypionate ... this was supposed to be my second shot and I blew air in the bottle first then in the juice instead of just the juice DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh and when i pulled back the top of the juice popped off...great job greg..and of course 80% of the stuff got on my hands and legs and bed....awesome...so my question is since I had a good amount on my hands is it possible for it to absorb into the muscle by rubbing it into my thigh or balls? Or am i just 110% ****ed?

Thanks,
    Greg
    Last edited by greg69177; 12-20-2004 at 12:43 AM.

benchez is offline New Member
    yah i dont think it can be absorbed, or not a lot of it would be absorbed thru the skin or everyone would just rub test on like lotion, it has to get to the blood stream so im prty sure u fuked

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    ahhh

get some more quick smart

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by greg69177
    I just had some very bad luck with my 10ml bottle of BD cypionate ... this was supposed to be my second shot and I blew air in the bottle first then in the juice instead of just the juice DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh and when i pulled back the top of the juice popped off...great job greg..and of course 80% of the stuff got on my hands and legs and bed....awesome...so my question is since I had a good amount on my hands is it possible for it to absorb into the muscle by rubbing it into my thigh or balls? Or am i just 110% ****ed?

Thanks,
    Greg
    Man how many CC's of air did you pump in there ? Its only supposed to be what you are going to take out and if you use an 18G needle to get it out you dont need air in there at all

Ya I Im glad Cypionate has a nice half life. Like 1.5 ml was left in the bottle so I get 2 .75ml shots left in the meantime. I just ordered 10 shots of sustanon and a 10ml bottle of decabol which will take 10-14 days to come in.

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Man how many CC's of air did you pump in there ? Its only supposed to be what you are going to take out and if you use an 18G needle to get it out you dont need air in there at all
    Yea Im using 23g needles. I know I ****ed up like a moron. I havent done a cycle in over a year and just had a brainfart. I pumped the 3cc's in then pulled it out and then put it in the juice and pumped in 2-3 cc's then started to pull out the jucie and BAM!!! So basically im a moron thats all there is to it!
    But I wont make the same mistake again !

seanw is offline Banned
    Yea Im using 23g needles. I know I ****ed up like a moron. I havent done a cycle in over a year and just had a brainfart. I pumped the 3cc's in then pulled it out and then put it in the juice and pumped in 2-3 cc's then started to pull out the jucie and BAM!!! So basically im a moron thats all there is to it!
    But I wont make the same mistake again !
    Sh!it happens bro

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse

Thanks,
    Greg
    Should make a great, er, "personal lubricant". Mix some hcg in there and maybe you can get some localized growth down there LOL! Well, live and learn, huh?

Thread Information