benchez is offline New Member

what do u guys recommend

ok this will b my 2nd cycle, 1st i did 400mg ew denkall test for 10w. this cycle i want to bump it up to 500, but im not sure what else i should add, i dont want to jump start with d-bol, but my buddy suggested bolderon, which is just deca right? im know you should run deca at least 200mg less than test, but will 300mg ew work? im just want to bulk as mush as possible and anything suggested that can be obtained in mexico that would be better than this would be appreciated.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    try deca or EQ. Deca can be run only 100mg less then test. Try something like this

wk 1-12 test 500mg
    wk 1-11 deca 400mg

nolva and bromo ed
    start pct 3 weeks after last deca shot

do i have to run nolva ed, or is that just playin it safe? on my 1st cyc i never got gyno signs, but ive never run this much gear, and what is bromo? sry it probly sounds rly dumb, but im just started my research again, and should i run milk thistle thruout also?

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez
    ok this will b my 2nd cycle, 1st i did 400mg ew denkall test for 10w. this cycle i want to bump it up to 500, but im not sure what else i should add, i dont want to jump start with d-bol, but my buddy suggested bolderon, which is just deca right? im know you should run deca at least 200mg less than test, but will 300mg ew work? im just want to bulk as mush as possible and anything suggested that can be obtained in mexico that would be better than this would be appreciated.
    anything with "bold" as a prefix is equipoise . Jumpstarting with that or deca isnt an option because they take so long to kick it. Now there are some quick acting nandrolone 's and boldenone 's out there, but there are better choices for jumpstarts. Good jumpstarters would be dbol , anadrol , and prop IMO.

yah i now i cant jumpstart with eq/deca , i was just saying i didnt want to take d-bol, so i was just looking for another thing to take, not another thing to jumpstart, i know eq / deca are debated a lot, but which do u think would be btr in my situation?

to bulk- deca ... to cut EQ (but run Eq minimum of 12 weeks) (deca minimum of 10)

ok got it, one more q, thanks for all the help. i know you shouldnt shoot more than 3ml at a time, but the test will take up 2ml, and the deca will use 1 1/3 right, so should i shoot different days, or same day / different sites, or does it even matter?

shoot E3.5 days... mon morning shoot 250mg of test and 200mg of deca (or Eq) then thursday night shoot the other 250 mg test and 200mg deca. this was your blood levels will stay stable. You should rotate between atleast 2 sites right quad, left quad, right glut etc....

ok thanks. thats a perf idea, i didnt think of that, thanks a lot for all ur help!

u can mix deca / test in same syringe right? just makn sure

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Yes you can

Thread Information