gio86 is offline Member

Arrow getting roids from a doctor.

couple of questions. ok so heres my questions...this guy i know has a conection with a doctor who gives him any type of roid.
    my question is, coming from a doctor should i be safe as far as fake steroids go?
    i want to ask this because a cycle of primo at 200mg a week is $190. for 10 weeks.
    and also deca 300 a week for ten weeks for $230.

on the primo i feel that im not beign riped off. but i want to make sure its real, i'm guessing i should be safe since it comes from a doctor.

anyways. what could i expect from a cycle of just primo at 200 a week for 10 weeks???

UNF12345 is offline Junior Member
    why not test?

the doctor will give you the safest there is in my opinion. hes not gonna give you some bunk stuff and take the risk of screwing you up to where you have the oportunity to sue for malpractice. no way! hes gonna give you the best possible product i bet, but definatelly let him know you are going to want to take a form of test. you really need one in the cycle. he should know that.

230 for d3 for 10 weeks? if ur only running 300mg ew then thats way high
    **** if ur running 600mg/w thats still kinda high.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    I reckon your bro is just telling you he is getting it from his doc so you trust him. Maybe I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by gio86
    couple of questions. ok so heres my questions...this guy i know has a conection with a doctor who gives him any type of roid.
    my question is, coming from a doctor should i be safe as far as fake steroids go?
    i want to ask this because a cycle of primo at 200mg a week is $190. for 10 weeks.

on the primo i feel that im not beign riped off. but i want to make sure its real, i'm guessing i should be safe since it comes from a doctor.

anyways. what could i expect from a cycle of just primo at 200 a week for 10 weeks???

a doc has alot to loose if hes caught. just doesnt seem worth it unless hes a major guy pulling in alot of money.

Jackman is offline Banned
    wow those prices are horrible.

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member
    First of all, Primobolan is not manufactured in the United States, hence something seems strange about the whole story. The only way a doctor could get Primobolan for a patient is to use a compounding pharmacy, which is often a complicated process. Watch out for the whole deal, sounds like some dealer is running some game on someone about a "doctor connection" so he can jack prices up. Another thing is that doctor's don't have any medicines, other than some samples they get from companies. Hence all they can do is give you a script to go fill at a pharmacy and each pharmacy determines price. And even if you had a Primo script, as I sais it's not made here and no pharmacy would have it. Sounds like someone's running a game on you bro.

ace ventura is offline Member
    Let's say this is true, that there is a doctor that get you the stuff. How do you know the doctor didn't buy it from the street to resell it with high profit?

Either way he is a dishonoust doctor, so how can you really trust him ... Well, I don't know..
    Last edited by ace ventura; 12-19-2004 at 12:09 AM.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    I call bull****, I highly doubt a real doctor, someone who went through 7+ years of academic hell would come close to risking his license for a few hundred measly dollars. Keep in mind the average doctor starts at 120k a year...risking your career for 200-300 bucks? I doubt it

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by STAYHUNGRY
    First of all, Primobolan is not manufactured in the United States, hence something seems strange about the whole story. The only way a doctor could get Primobolan for a patient is to use a compounding pharmacy, which is often a complicated process. Watch out for the whole deal, sounds like some dealer is running some game on someone about a "doctor connection" so he can jack prices up. Another thing is that doctor's don't have any medicines, other than some samples they get from companies. Hence all they can do is give you a script to go fill at a pharmacy and each pharmacy determines price. And even if you had a Primo script, as I sais it's not made here and no pharmacy would have it. Sounds like someone's running a game on you bro.
    Exactly.

Secondly a Dr wouldn't prescribe you primobolan . Why would he prescribe you a DHT derivative?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    wow those prices are horrible.
    no kidding

SWOLEMAN is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MER
    I call bull****, I highly doubt a real doctor, someone who went through 7+ years of academic hell would come close to risking his license for a few hundred measly dollars. Keep in mind the average doctor starts at 120k a year...risking your career for 200-300 bucks? I doubt it
    my thoughts exactly

u got ur rep.

gio86 is offline Member
    thanx for all the info. but hes not my doctor. my friends uncle is a doctor not sure what kind. and not sure how he gets them. anyways ill see what happens. i can get test also so ill see.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    See if your "friend" will refer you to his doctor as a new patient. I call BS.

There ARE clinics that use their own in-house compounding pharmacies. Prices are outrageous (similar to those you quote) A web search will find them for you but 99 out of 100 are pure scammers and the 1%, well, they are in such a gray area medically and legally that you have to wonder what doctor would get involved with such a business and if you really want to deal with them or just stick with street sources.

There was a guy I knew on this board (banned a year or so ago) who had dealings with one such clinic. There was a lot of very expensive runaround before he finally got a scrip and a shipment of too-expensive transdermal test. To get proper gear he would have to remain a "patient" for a while longer. This seems typical. They often try to maximize profits while keeping their risks low and also to keep you coming back for more blood work, etc. Clinics that really deal square with you are out there, say some, but they must be pretty rare. I may try one myself next year. It would be cool to have some nice perscribed bottles that I can refill with UG or imported gear hee hee! Can't touch this! Prescribed meds! neener neener!

Seems a shame to do a cycle if just primo. A chick might want to do it, but you ought to have some test with that. Don't do a deca -only cycle either. Shutdown city!

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Just does not add up..

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Roids are only prescribed for a very limited number of reasons and now days have been supersceded by "safer" alternatives. I think the doctor would have trouble justifying a mixed prescription of gear for any period as they would mainly be prescribed short term for the old or infirm after serious illness or malnutrition. Doctors scripts are checked by higher authorities and they would notice!! same as if he was writing scripts for opiates ect.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member

Unless you're getting your gear directly from a large chain pharmacy or a home town pharmacy that you walk into, then you can never be absolutely sure whether you're getting real gear.

Just because someone says he's getting his gear from a doctor does NOT make it true--no matter how good you think a friend might be, when it comes to money and gear, anyone you know can turn scammer. Furthermore, no doctor would hand gear directly to a patient, and there is a limit to the amount of gear that a person can get from a real pharmacy--that limit is not enough for a single cycle.

There are a few things you need to do:
    1. Ask your fried EXACTLY what types of gear he can get (ask for the brand name, the concentration AND the exact name of the steroid )
    2. Come back to this board and reasearch exactly what the packaging and labeling looks like on legit gear and fake gear so you will be ready to spot a fake. There are two forums on this board where there are many pictures of real and fake gear.
    3. If you decide to get the gear from your friend, then tell him you will buy it from him AFTER you see the gear. Unless you're buying over the internet, there is NO reason why a legit source will refuse you the chance to physically inspect what you're going to buy the same day you're going to buy it. Don't let your friend show you "an example."
    4. Tell your friend what you want to buy and tell him that you will pay only after you get a chance to inspect it. If your friend refuses or says he doesn't have the money the either ask him to introduce you directly to his source OR you should find another way to get your gear.
    5. Anyone who refuses to let you inspect the gear or whines about not having money to "spot" you OR in anyway tries to bully you into buying without inspecting SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED.

There are too many people that have been scammed because they didn't take the time to be well informed. You have access to this board, which is an excellent tool that can help you avoid getting scammed. Do NOT let impatience cause you to loose your money. Also remember this: there are enough good sources around that if this one doesn't work out, you will eventually find another. Don't allow yourself to be scammed.

Best of luck.

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    My buddy told me the same story, gave me a number to call to set up the labs and all and showed me the bottles with hos name on them. My other buddy was with him when he picked it up and said it was a nice place with marble floors and all. It all seemed really legit. All the product including HGH comes from some company called powermedica which is one of those web-based doctor oreder things that just happens to be local. Anyone used this Powermedica product?

gio86 is offline Member
    i know it sound kinda shady..but the guy is his uncle. he does alot of hormone therapy and rejuvenisation **** (how ever you spell that).
    he even asked me if i wanted to meet his uncle so i can talk a deal for less money. also my friend is gonna get it and then i buy it off from him otherwise i would be change alot more since thats his uncle not mine.
    anyways my friend also got me a deal of 400 bucs for 1000 dbols. we are buying it with 4 people. so from that i will do my cycle of primo at 200mg a week for 10 weeks and 4 weeks of dbols at 20 or 25.

hows that sound???

i know it sound kinda shady..but the guy is his uncle...hows that sound???
    If you don't take time to research before you buy, and if you just trust your friend without covering your own butt, then don't whine if the stuff turns out to be bunk.

Best of luck.

I'm guessing you've already read this:
    getting roids from a doctor.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 12-20-2004 at 11:54 AM.

gio86 is offline Member
    i never said i wasnt going to research. ofcourse im going to look at the fake steroids and real ones so i can make sure its legit.

i never said i wasnt going to research. ofcourse im going to look at the fake steroids and real ones so i can make sure its legit.
    I'm glad to hear that. Just because the guy says his uncle is a doc doesn't mean it's true--even if it is a friend. Since he offered to let you meet his uncle, do it, and ask his uncle whatever you need to in order to feel comfortable.

I'm always wary when stories start with: "I have an uncle that can get you a GREAT deal on..."

Make sure you're not buying the Brooklyn Bridge.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 12-20-2004 at 12:02 PM.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    i will do my cycle of primo at 200mg a week for 10 weeks and 4 weeks of dbols at 20 or 25.

hows that sound???
    Aweful. I would highly suggest taking the time to research a cycle on this board. Read everything possible before taking the plunge.

Thread Information