cali-madzen is offline New Member

Winstrol 10mg tabs

Hello All,

Just picked up 100 10 mg winstrol tabs. I don't have anything else to stack. Will this be okay? I've been told the 10mg tabs are really good. Also, should I be dosing on only workout days (5 days weekly), or should I be dosing 7 days a week... Additionally I would like to know if I should work my way up to 50mg. Right now I have only been started for 3 workouts, prior to each session I took 20 mg orally. I feel the energy but I know its real impact can take about 14 days. Can anyone please fill me in on the dosing basics for these tabs, I want to get the most out of them that I can. Thanks! Happy Lifting.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    You've asked a good few questions lemme try to answer in order:

Quote Originally Posted by cali-madzen
    Just picked up 100 10 mg winstrol tabs. I don't have anything else to stack. Will this be okay?
    The Jury is out on this answer.Some say "no test..no cycle"..some people have had good results on winny-only.My advice is... IF you were going to run winny only...you'd've needed more than one hundred 10mg tabs.So NO that won't be ok

Also, should I be dosing on only workout days (5 days weekly), or should I be dosing 7 days a week
    Providing that you had a cycle set out..you'd use them daily for a set number of weeks (4-8weeks)

Additionally I would like to know if I should work my way up to 50mg
    NO...you'd derive no benefit from starting at a low dose and working up to what should be perceived as the standard dose (50mg).

Right now I have only been started for 3 workouts, prior to each session I took 20 mg orally.
    So u've started using the winny already? Why start using it and THEN ask for directions?

I feel the energy but I know its real impact can take about 14 days.
    Where'd you hear that?

Can anyone please fill me in on the dosing basics for these tabs, I want to get the most out of them that I can.
    IMO you've started your 'cycle' badly; misinformed, and understocked.
    What would i change? hmmm.Well i would've waited till i had something to stack it with.Seeing that you've started already..either bump the dosage to 50mg ED(and try to get enough tabs to last you 6 weeks)..OR stop the 'cycle'... and save the rest of the winny till u've something to stack it with to constitute a real cycle.

~Nark

this thread is done by the responce nark gave. good enough for me.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    take the winny everyday of the week (25mg in morning and 25mg at night) this way it keeps your blood levels stable and sides to a minimum. Sounds like you jumped into something serious that you didnt know what you were getting into.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Didn't mean to cut the thread short...
    I'll bump it for other opinions

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Didn't mean to cut the thread short...
    I'll bump it for other opinions
    no need to do that... bravo on a response well written!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Winnie only probably won't yeild the results you are hoping for. I suggest loading up on glucosimine for a month first... winnie alone will dry the **** out of your joints..

Thread Information