newbrew is offline Senior Member

Fina applied to the skin?

While reading a faq i came across Fina being applied to the skin? Is this really effective?

Also, is this the same type of Fina that you generally see made at home? (finaplix h)

One more question, is Fina a bad idea for a first cycle?
    Thanks
    Last edited by newbrew; 12-20-2004 at 06:47 AM.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Transdermal fina will not be as effective as ed/eod injects would be so i've heard. I have never used the trandermal method.

Transdermal fina can be made just as easily as home brew injectable.. although i don't know how.

Fina alone is a bad idea for a first cycle simply cause of fina dick/some other sides. Your best bet would be to get some test to throw in there.

But there are plenty of bro's who have used fina as a first cycle me included.. i got the worst case of fina dick ever. After the cycle was over my sex drive was zero for about 6 months. My recommendation is to throw in some test your ding a ling will thankya.
    Last edited by BigMike J; 12-20-2004 at 07:08 AM.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    The reason I ask about Fina is that it seems fairly easy to get. I can not afford to get in trouble while snooping around for a source or making a trip across the border. A home brew seems to be the best method.

Ive always thought using test along with it would be the best idea, just dont have the means of obtaining at this point.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Do what you will. Make sure you have pct in order before you start.

Thread Information