bigcanadian is offline New Member

When dieting, is an "anabolic" really necessary?

Gonna *try* to start leaning down on Dec 27th. Pretty much got my diet figured out (lots of lean protein, veggie's like broccoli and cauliflower, good carbs like oatmeal and brown rice). Training and cardio is A-OK. I want to hold on to as much muscle as possible. Of course I'm going to use test (omnadren or ICN haven't made up my mind yet) and anadrol (it keeps me full and still strong in the gym). Am I missing out if I don't use EQ, tren , or deca ? Also should I include (for bloat only, never have probs with gyno) nolvadex or A-dex? Thanks.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    i would throw in some nolva if i were you bro. if you lay out your cycle we could help you a little more efficiently.
    ~HOP

P Rock is offline Member
    i wouldnt do anadrol when i am cutting...its for bulking ...

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    Cutting is not an extension of the AAS used. Although androgenic compunds do help give muscles the hard appearance, and burn bodyfat, your real goal is to keep muscle while losing fat. Why would you do any cycle without an anabolic component?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I find that I get more benefits from anabolic compounds on lower caloric intake as opposed to androgenic compounds but it is not a necessity. Believe it or not anadrol can actually be used quite effectively while cutting. It is a very versatile steroid .

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    I prefer anabolics myself, they usually have more mild sides, and give better results. Highly androgenic compounds are more for competitive BB'ers and those who want sterength without size IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I find that I get more benefits from anabolic compounds on lower caloric intake as opposed to androgenic compounds but it is not a necessity. Believe it or not anadrol can actually be used quite effectively while cutting. It is a very versatile steroid.

blown is offline Associate Member
    Can somebody list all the common anabolics vs. the common androgenics?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Your question, i believe, was "When dieting, is an "anabolic " really necessary?"

Truth be told..it isn't

Anabolics will make the retaining muscle easier while restricting calories tho.

Quote Originally Posted by P Rock
    i wouldnt do anadrol when i am cutting...its for bulking ...
    ACTUALLY...anadrol is great for cutting...

Although Anadrol 50 is not a steroid used in preparation for a competition, it does help more than any other steroid during dieting to maintain the muscle mass and to allow an intense workout. Many bodybuilders therefore use it up to about one week before competition, solving the problem of water retention by taking anti estrogens and diuretics so that they will appear full and hard when in the limelight
    Last edited by *Narkissos*; 12-20-2004 at 10:06 AM.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I find that I get more benefits from anabolic compounds on lower caloric intake as opposed to androgenic compounds but it is not a necessity. Believe it or not anadrol can actually be used quite effectively while cutting. It is a very versatile steroid.
    Sorry Rickson...If i had seen what you posted about Anadrol ..i wouldn't have posted...
    Don't like repeating....lol...or posting if i've nothing more to add

Thread Information