swest is offline Banned

clomid with test...feedback pleaseee

well, one week since last injection of 500mg test ent. I will wait one week until starting clomid at 300mg day 1, 1000mg 2-11, and 50mg day 12-16.
    Is this the correct way to go? I also have nolvadex wich im already popping.
    Grqateful for any input...

bitta is offline Associate Member
    wait three weeks after your last injection to start the clomid, and Im sure you meant to say 100mg's 2-11 not 1000! you would be blind,depressed and crying at tampon commercials @ 1000mgs.

swest is offline Banned
    yeah your right! that wouldnt be pretty

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bitta
    wait three weeks after your last injection to start the clomid, and Im sure you meant to say 100mg's 2-11 not 1000! you would be blind,depressed and crying at tampon commercials @ 1000mgs.
    Sorry, I would start two weeks after last test injection. I am also sure that was to be 100mg. You could take trib and tongkat ali starting as soon as you get it to help with pct. continue nolva and taper it along with clomid.

no need to be sorry bro, that is a debate a lot of people have about this issue, I am partial to the three week point becaus of all the ester length tests I have seen that show enanthate to be in your system for a solid 20 days before being totaly metabolized therfore I sart after three weeks so I dont waste the clomid for a week
    Last edited by bitta; 12-20-2004 at 09:11 AM. Reason: forgot an "s" on waste

no need to be sorry bro, that is a debate a lot of people have about this issue, I am partial to the three week point becaus of all the ester length tests I have seen that show enanthate to be in your system for a solid 20 days before being totaly metabolized therfore I sart after three weeks so I dont waste the clomid for a week
    in 5 cycles I have recovered fine starting 2 weeks after last inject. The test may be in your system but the levels are low and clomid will do two things, help hpta stimulation and curtain estrogen. So if test e is still in the blood the levels will be below hrt levels, also the sooner you recover the better the retained gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    in 5 cycles I have recovered fine starting 2 weeks after last inject. The test may be in your system but the levels are low and clomid will do two things, help hpta stimulation and curtain estrogen. So if test e is still in the blood the levels will be below hrt levels, also the sooner you recover the better the retained gains.
    I believe this information is correct. At a 500mg/wk dose, the test E levels are low enough after 2 weeks for clomid to be just as effective allowing for the quickest recovery possible.

bullram is offline Member
    not 1000! you would be blind,depressed and crying at tampon commercials @ 1000mgs.

i hear you w/ the estrogen thing but he said he will be taking nolva which is by far supperior for estrogen than clomid so the hpta thing is the only issue at hand there, again each person is different, two weeks I can see being o.k but not a second before that. w/ any synthetic test in your body your going to shut down natural production,so for me I will wait until it is all gone before I start taking therapy for this. I just feel I am not getting anything out of it until my hpta is able to recognize the lutinizing hormone and thus naturally produce test again.

your right about estrogen and nolva, especially as it relates to breast tissue. But clomid stops estrogen from enterfering with the hpta ( so I said two things earlier, but both are one technically ). As long as the test is at normal producing levels even if it is synthetic(do not think that is the right term to use though), then the body can start recognizing the change that needs to occur. Normally I would not get into a pissing contest... well... yes I would, but everyone is different and if he used two weeks after pct and pct'd an extra week (14 days 100 and at 50) it is worth the extra 10 dollars. Do you concur?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I normally don't reply just to say "Funny!" or "I agree!" but the picture in my head of your suggested symptoms of clomid overdose gut my chuckle-motor going pretty good!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Even better if you are really anal about this is to just add some orals at the end or some prop, to keep in an anabolic condition while the E is being depleted. Then the question of whether you could have begun pct earlier becomes a moot issue.

Thread Information