msimo007 is offline New Member

Talking after last injection

im taking my first cycle of roids,ill try test enath at 250mg/week for 8 weeks.since test enath is a longer ester ,is it true that the three weeks i got to wait to start the pct can make me lose some gains??do i have to add another form of steroid that have shorter ester to the cycle(i can get my hand on some andriol boxes ). thanks lot for ur help

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    two weeks, andriol stinks but you could use it the two weeks prior to pct to keep you in a state of anabolism ( or at least anti-catabolic ). Where did you read 3 weeks the other thread named clomid with test?

Soup is offline Associate Member
    you probably want to run test longer than 8 weeks since it really starts to get going around 6 weeks in. that leaves you with 2 weeks of raised test. I won't tell you to run it higher than 25o/wk but most will tell you it is a waste if it isn't at least 400mg/wk, since the human body produces around 75mg

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by msimo007
    im taking my first cycle of roids,ill try test enath at 250mg/week for 8 weeks.since test enath is a longer ester ,is it true that the three weeks i got to wait to start the pct can make me lose some gains??do i have to add another form of steroid that have shorter ester to the cycle(i can get my hand on some andriol boxes ). thanks lot for ur help
    Try to get your hands on some test prop instead. Even dbol (50mg/day) would probably work better than andriol for this, though if you got it, WTF, may as well use it for that.

Most folks don't bother to bridge over to pct and they do just fine. The fact that you are only running the E for 8 weeks, though, makes you a good candidate for an addition of 3 weeks of prop to the end of your cycle, IMHO. You cut the wait between last shot down from 3 weeks to a few days, and 8 weeks is a bit short, anyway. Most folks figure 10 weeks is about minimum for a practical cycle of test. You could try 75mg/EOD of the prop, beginning a week after your last shot, maybe, though most folks would probably recommend ED injections, maybe 50mg/day.

Thread Information