Fina Truck is offline New Member

Turns out all we need is a bright light!

I would like to hear some input from you guys on this. If nothing else seems like it could help with PCT.
    javascriptl('http://www.seekwellness.com/andropause /news/2003-04-16.htm');

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Hey bro how does my PCT look? Nolva 20mg Clomid 300, 100, 50. Flood lights in face mornings ED. Good?

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Hey bro how does my PCT look? Nolva 20mg Clomid 300, 100, 50. Flood lights in face mornings ED. Good?

hahaha...i was gonna say something similiar but you beat me to it lol...yea you can go towards the light bro and i'll down the pills and we'll see who's nuts come back faster lol

sniper320 is offline Member
    ha ah ahha ahha that was good.

meat is offline Associate Member
    im on a U V cycle right now...rays are dramatically improving my look by the dayim at 15 minutes a day is that too high a dose or is it fine ?sides: sweating red irritated skin, and sun spots in my vision :lol

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Or you could go get yourself busted and get stuck in interrogation with the cop light in your face.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Or you could go get yourself busted and get stuck in interrogation with the cop light in your face.

everones a comedian ...... Somehow I get the feeling you guys think its BS (go figure) site seemed legit enough to me. Anyone got any real input?
    Wait I got one: "Great, next thing you know good old George W. is going to make light illegal, and we will all have to inject in the dark."

Danger Danger UV ray are known to cause skin cancer and premature ageing. I am going to have to call Bush on this one too! For gods sake if I dont protect you guys from yourselves who will?!

Quote Originally Posted by meat
    im on a U V cycle right now...rays are dramatically improving my look by the dayim at 15 minutes a day is that too high a dose or is it fine ?sides: sweating red irritated skin, and sun spots in my vision :lol
    Danger Danger UV ray are known to cause skin cancer and premature ageing. I am going to have to call Bush on this one too! For gods sake if I dont protect you guys from yourselves who will?!

Thread Information