marlin444 is offline Associate Member

Accutane or juice and hairloss? help!

Hey im 21 and i just realized my hair is thinning!! ive been on accutane for 5 months and i just read that accutane has been causing young people to loose hair. has anyone experienced this? im goign to get some propecia and some rogaine today, but dayum! wtf!

hikneeken is offline Junior Member
    if you read the sides of accutane, you find a small percentage has hair thinning....for acne realated to hormones you might want to try dutasteride, but if you have very oily skin then stay on accutane

indrid_cold17 is offline Banned
    what is dutasteride?

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by indrid_cold17
    what is dutasteride?
    I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. j/k Try doing a search on this site or google. You should get plenty of information.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marlin444
    im goign to get some propecia and some rogaine today, but dayum! wtf!

That stuff is just a waste of money. Your hair will go back to the way it was when yuo discontinue use of the propecia or rogaine! and it willtake longer to work than your cycle on acutane.

If you have extremely bad acne then maybe use acutane but alot of times you can fix the4 imbalance in your body by diet and not being so stressed out(if you are)

Acne or really oily skin is caused by an imballance in the body. Try to fix that imballance?

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    I took accutane a few years back with no problem with hair thinning. But, I sure did help with my acne. I got blood tested once a month just to make sure all was in order, are you doing that?

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marlin444
    Hey im 21 and i just realized my hair is thinning!! ive been on accutane for 5 months and i just read that accutane has been causing young people to loose hair. has anyone experienced this? im goign to get some propecia and some rogaine today, but dayum! wtf!
    Juice is more likely the culprit. What type of cycle are you doing/have you done?

Thread Information