Thread: Start off slow

Iceman2284 is offline New Member

Question Start off slow

I got my hands on some Winstrol 5mg tabs, and want to start cutting. I have never taken anything before, and want some advice. Would I see results if I just took 5mg a day with diet and training. Also, should I take it everyday, and does it matter what time in the day I take it? I dont have enough to take 20 mg/day, so I want to know if I should even take it at all. Thanks for your help. If it helps I am 5' 11" 215 lbs.

Soup is offline Associate Member
    do you know about PCT? where is the Test?

jgg1221 is offline Member
    you definitly need to take more than 5mg/day... thats a waste

you need ATLEAST 25mg/ed to notice any effect... and yes you need to take every day

sounds like you need to do more research

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman2284
    I got my hands on some Winstrol 5mg tabs, and want to start cutting. I have never taken anything before, and want some advice. Would I see results if I just took 5mg a day with diet and training. Also, should I take it everyday, and does it matter what time in the day I take it? I dont have enough to take 20 mg/day, so I want to know if I should even take it at all. Thanks for your help. If it helps I am 5' 11" 215 lbs.
    Stop right there! *takes hold and shakes* You are very ignorant and clearly have not done your homework.

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Stop right there! *takes hold and shakes* You are very ignorant and clearly have not done your homework.
    God D*** it Meso...

You beat me to it. I gotta step up to the plate a little quicker.

5mg of Winstrol per day will do ZERO for your goals.

T

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman2284
    5mg/ED will do absolutely nothing for you.

Get more, and run it with test. for a simple beginner's cutting try test prop, 50mg/ED, and winny 30mg/day, for 6 weeks. Be sure to have nolvadex on hand just in case, and follow with a proper pct. For more info or other beginner's cycle suggestions see http://www.steroid.com/main.php and make sure you know exactly, step by step, all details filled in, what you are doing, how you are doing it, and why. Make sure you have everything on hand before you begin, including all your pins, all your gear, all your anti-e and pct stuff. If you are not totally knowledgeable and prepared then don't mess with it. If it is too much bother, then definitely don't mess with it.

Thread Information