newbrew is offline Senior Member

Fina only cycle? Fina as a first cycle?

Any of you ever done Fina on cycle? How were your results? What sort of side effects did you encounter?

On a side note, I think some people will recommend not doing Fina as a first cycle....other than sexual side effects, what are some other reasons for this?

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    Any of you ever done Fina on cycle? How were your results? What sort of side effects did you encounter?

On a side note, I think some people will recommend not doing Fina as a first cycle....other than sexual side effects, what are some other reasons for this?
    Bro why not start off with a simple test cycle. Why jump to something so strong. Fina alone will shut you down, and yes that means sexual side effects, that right there is enough for me to throw some test into the mix. Def. do as much research as possible before starting a cycle, it will be worth it in the long run..goodluck

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    Bro why not start off with a simple test cycle. Why jump to something so strong. Fina alone will shut you down, and yes that means sexual side effects, that right there is enough for me to throw some test into the mix. Def. do as much research as possible before starting a cycle, it will be worth it in the long run..goodluck
    I already told him this.. he seems to not want to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    I already told him this.. he seems to not want to hear it.
    Not a good idea buddy. I did a fina only cycle. I got good gains, but it wasn't worth the other negatives. Listen to people when they tell you things. They're not telling you not to do this so you don't get huge, it's because it's not smart. It will shut down more than just sex drive too.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew

Everyone reacts differently..common sides are shortness of breath, irritability....tren is harder on the body than test...
    Tren is NOT a good first cycle and I would NOT run a tren (or any other) cycle without some test, and run the test 2-3 weeks longer than tren...
    A good first cycle would be test cyp or test enan @ 500-700 mg/week..If you don't mind ED injections test prop is a good first cycle....

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    My main problem is a lack of a source for test. Taking a trip to mexico may be an option, but I am just unfamiliar with the process down there. After some research I will probably do what you are suggesting.

A friend of mine keeps suggesting sust 250

Thread Information