Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170

    infection drugs and AS?

    well guys guess I fu-ked up. I got an infection in my quad.
    no big deal. the doc gave me Novo-Cephalexin. now I dont want to stop my cycle while I take this. Is there a need to? Im taking prop/tren
    thanks bros.

  2. #2
    bmgsxr's Avatar
    bmgsxr is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    191
    I have already been on antibiotics while on a cycle and never seemed to stop any of my gains.

  3. #3
    t-money's Avatar
    t-money is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    534
    what did you do to get an infection? was it your gear or "user error"?

    Good luck!

    T

  4. #4
    powerlifter's Avatar
    powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,651
    You should be good to go Bro - the only antibiotic I have heard problems with is Cipro
    Damages sulfur bonds in musle tissue predisposing you to muscle tears - Keflex is safe

  5. #5
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    Quote Originally Posted by t-money
    what did you do to get an infection? was it your gear or "user error"?

    Good luck!

    T
    I dont know what happened. my gear is clean and I am very careful.
    very clean. but I guess something went wrong. Very painfull

  6. #6
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    You should be good to go Bro - the only antibiotic I have heard problems with is Cipro
    Damages sulfur bonds in musle tissue predisposing you to muscle tears - Keflex is safe
    thanks for that. guess I will spike a wack and see what happens
    thanks guys

  7. #7
    powerlifter's Avatar
    powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,651
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    thanks for that. guess I will spike a wack and see what happens
    thanks guys

    Anytime Bro

  8. #8
    soulsnatcher is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    26
    yea it took like a week to go away from me. atleast you don't feel like ****.

  9. #9
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    Quote Originally Posted by soulsnatcher
    yea it took like a week to go away from me. atleast you don't feel like ****.
    ya I feel fine but I can hardly walk, and huge lump.
    I dont like it. oh well. it will get better. just stick to upper body for a few days

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •