cardiodan is offline Associate Member

Few clen questions

Whatsup guys, long time since I've posted.
    Im a newbie to clen , and I have a few questions.

I have an extremely high tolerance to stimulants.
    I can pop eca like candy and not feel much.
    Does this mean I will have an easy time with clen as far as being stimulated excessively (hands shaking, nervousness, anxiety).
    I understand from the clen handbook that youd slowly pyramid your way up.

How much is it safe to lose for the body in 2 weeks? Ive heard 11lbs is a good measure, doing cardio everday.

Also, no one here seems to , as far as I have read (correct me if Im wrong ), to use clen for anabolic purposes. While you lose bodyfat, I have read that it increases muscle mass vascularity hardness and anabolism which is why some people use it for pct. Is it safe to assume I will gain some mass as well?! My goal is to lose bf solely to reveal some chiseled cuts.

I probably have more questions, but Ill post them as the thread goes on.
    Thanks!
    Cardio

timbojoe is offline New Member

Newbie to clen myself

I alos used to take ephedra like it wass candy! Been on 6-8 clen (0.2) per day for two weeks Does not seem to be working for me to date!

No major sides (a little hand shaking).

FYI

bmwrob is offline Member
    It has shown to have anabolic properties in animal studies and at much, much higher doses than a human could handle (ie. 500-700mcg/day). So, no it does not show any truly anabolic properties in humans. As for having a high tolerance to stimulants...... try NOT taking them 7 days a week/365 days a year. Your heart will thank you and you will once again see results.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Straight up bro... read this thread instead of the clen handbook....
    http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...ead.php?t=5399
    You'll be thankful you did...

I love that article....

niXon)( is offline Member
    That is a good article.

I dont understand the article. Is this going against everything I read in the forum?
    So basically go on it for 60-120mcg for 6 weeks no off period, and take benadryl and taurine.
    Its a good article, but its not too complete.
    Anyone tried this method like to expand on this?

SteveeeO is offline Junior Member
    yeah that's what I comprehended from that article too, I'm just going to follow the outline on here

Quote Originally Posted by cardiodan
    I dont understand the article. Is this going against everything I read in the forum?

Yes. It is. You'll note that everything in that article is fully referenced with studies from medical journals...everything in the forum is not. The clen handbook is not. See the difference?

So basically go on it for 60-120mcg for 6 weeks no off period, and take benadryl and taurine.
    Sort of...

Its a good article, but its not too complete.
    It tells you what clen is, what it does, and how to best take it. What else would you include? If you think something's missing, I'll revise the article and include it.

Anyone tried this method like to expand on this?
    I have. I wrote the article. It's worked for me. Not only is it fully referenced with scientific studies, it represents "real-world" advice from me (and my friends) who have used clen in this manner.

Sort of...

Could you elaborate a little more on how to do this? I've reread it and still not grasping your dosage recommendations

From my understanding

3x20mcg a day, bendryl at night, and taurine pretty much whenever.. and gradually upping the dosage, and follow this for 6 weeks? (not exceeding 200mcg)
    Last edited by SteveeeO; 12-19-2004 at 08:25 PM.

Take between 60mcg and 120mcg per day. Take 50-100mgs of benadryl every night, on the third weeks (week 3, 6, 9, etc...for as long as you run the clen ).

I don't bother with Taurine, but you may want to try it.

I'm prone to cramps, so taurine is a must for someone like me. So the example of the cycle would be

week 1
    60-120mcg, no benadryl

week 2
    60-120mcg, no benadryl

week 3
    60-120mcg, 50-100mg benadryl at night

etc.

Yeah...but honestly...where do you think my article was deficient? I'm always open to constructive comments...

If you have a valid concern, I'll amend the article, no problem...

it's definately not deficient, actually there was a little more than I wanted to know in there. It's all there, just a little scattered around and disorganized on the whole dosage information.

Here's the dosage information from the article:

"
    My recommendations are the same for both men and women. You’ll need to take 20mcgs upon rising, and then repeat that same dose again later in the day, and then once again in that day (if you find you can tolerate the effects). So you’ll start with 20mcgs, and then repeat that dose 2 more times that same day if you can tolerate it (side effects will determine this…hand shaking, sweating, etc…classic stimulant sides). Then you can start increasing the dose gradually. Personally, I wouldn’t work my way up to more than 200mcg/day. 60-120mcg/day is an average dose. "

What if youre in your first day of the cycle?
    Start with 20mcgs and if youre ok up the dosage on the very first day?
    I mean its what i do with ephedra and other stimulants anyway, but since its clen im not too sure if i should give this style a shot. Am I reading correctly?

Yeah...up the dose until you get sides which aren't tolerable, or your BP reaches 140/90...

Then reduce the dose back to where you're comfortable. That's your ideal dose: the highest possible, without intolerable sides or high blood pressure.

Thanks hook. So say you start on day one. Sides should be at its max days 3-4 and should be gone by then correct?
    Also, one bottle from anabolic research (banner at top right) should serve me for how long do you think? What is your advise? Also, is it possible to go on for less than 6 weeks? Maybe 3 or 4?
    Peace man.
    Cardio

1. Not necessarily.
    2. A month or 2.
    3. Yes. But you may not get the full benefits.

I heard most sides subside by certain amount of time. By when do you think my hands will stop shaking etc. This confuses me as I heard some people's sides subsided after a while?

Also how do I measure blood pressure?
    I have a heart rate monitor, top of the line. Could I measure it that way, via heart rate?

are the little things inside grocery stores where you try to slide your arm in accurate?

I can't really answer those questions...I don't know when your sides will stop, or if the things in the grocery store are accurate, etc....sorry...

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Yeah...but honestly...where do you think my article was deficient? I'm always open to constructive comments...

If you have a valid concern, I'll amend the article, no problem...
    Hooker I thought the article was very informative. But I didn't understand how to dose the benadryl. Now I see, every 3rd week. Maybe I missed that in the original article.

I just made it more explicit, in the original article JdJ....ust in case others missed it also.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I just made it more explicit, in the original article JdJ....ust in case others missed it also.
    You da man!!

Thread Information