Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnightAZ
    Ive actually thought about doing that.

I have never had anything tested before. How would I even go about doing that ? Just send them 1cc ?? in what ?

Thanks.!
    Last post on this thread....

Lab testing

......just sent them a sample last week. Cost me $100.00.

superjew is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Here what I know, the reports posted are fake but those ID #'s are from real lab reports, except the one ending in 12. But the reports posted are fake, they've been altered. the reports 410034-1 through 11 are #'s of legit reports that show the gear to be real.

What I'm not understanding, is why would someone pay a 100 buck a pop to have their gear tested then send out fake one when the real showed their gear to be legit. then there's the other possibility, that being that someone received the legit reports then changes them so they would be fake, cause the #'s on the doses don't match up. One answer could be someone is trying to take the UGL down, get some of their business or free gear, I don't know.

I called SRCS and they told me the #'s I mentioned are legit and the one ending in 12 is fake. As I said the ones posted have been altered making them fake. I have to admit that I'm a member on lots of boards and this is the only place I've seen these fake reports, so you be the judge.

I would post the reports I have but they're pdf and they're to big to upload, I tried e-mailing them to KM but they wouldn't upload, I don't know if they are to big or what. So if someone wants the ID# and the values on the report pm my and I'll give them to you with SRCS's phone # so you can call and verify for yourself. Actually the more people that do that the more people will know the posted reports are altered and not the ones that BG paid for as mentioned in kubans post.

JohnnyB
    Good detective work, Johnny. So Biogen did indeed have lab reports done. Now, I have not seen these posted anywhere else. So I'm guessing that one must e-mail Biogen directly to get 'em. Bigpup is saying that he got them directly from Biogen. Is this correct Bigpup? If so, then they only went through two people: Biogen and Bigpup. Am I right in believing that one of them must have made the changes? I don't see another option....? I also know M.M. to be a stand up guy. So this news is disturbing to me. Does anyone think it's possible that he DID have the reports done but then altered the findings a bit to make them more favorable? I have alot of his gear sitting here so this is something I'm interested in clearing up.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Last post on this thread....

Lab testing

......just sent them a sample last week. Cost me $100.00.

They are pretty fast. Mine was less than a week for the results..

Quote Originally Posted by superjew
    they only went through two people: Biogen and Bigpup. Am I right in believing that one of them must have made the changes? I don't see another option....? .
    Yeah..generally this is what you'd think...but...I find that when there's questionable lab reports, people have 1,001 absurd explanations....

Stout1 is offline Banned
    I havent seen hide nor hair of BIG PUP in awhile. Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by GetinBig
    They are pretty fast. Mine was less than a week for the results..
    They told me 10-14 days.

superjew is offline Associate Member
    " Biogen " e-mailed me and sent me three reports that he still had on hand. They all looked pretty good to me. Also, one of them was on his Masteron and it was spot on. So I find it unlikely that someone would produce a great Masteron while underdosing a Prop, EQ, etc. That simply doesn't make sense financially. Now, I am not an expert with these lab reports. So if anyone would like them, please let me know. Perhaps someone more experienced can confirm their authenticity. Hmmm, could I just call with the I.D. number and results and get a confirmation? Also, could " Biogen " call and authorize the release of all findings to interested parties? That seems to be an easy way to
    put this to rest.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by superjew
    Good detective work, Johnny. So Biogen did indeed have lab reports done. Now, I have not seen these posted anywhere else. So I'm guessing that one must e-mail Biogen directly to get 'em. Bigpup is saying that he got them directly from Biogen. Is this correct Bigpup? If so, then they only went through two people: Biogen and Bigpup. Am I right in believing that one of them must have made the changes? I don't see another option....? I also know M.M. to be a stand up guy. So this news is disturbing to me. Does anyone think it's possible that he DID have the reports done but then altered the findings a bit to make them more favorable? I have alot of his gear sitting here so this is something I'm interested in clearing up.

i didn't get those reports from biogen...i got them from M.M he aslo sent those reports to another member on this board...i'm just as curious as anyone else b/c i have been doing alot of buisness with him lately, but as far as those lab reports go, i recieved them as is from M.M

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stout1
    I havent seen hide nor hair of BIG PUP in awhile. Anyone else?

i just haven't been posting..i've been around tho...i'm really busy lately.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information