BigJames is offline Senior Member

Clarification on Joints and Equipoise

I have decided to go with Eq as my anabolic with my Test Cyp cycle. I have read previously that Eq has positive effects on joints, etc. But today I read that it may not be the case...what are the facts? I was under the impression that Test causes some breakdown, but that Eq promotes health. What is the real deal?

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJames
    I have decided to go with Eq as my anabolic with my Test Cyp cycle. I have read previously that Eq has positive effects on joints, etc. But today I read that it may not be the case...what are the facts? I was under the impression that Test causes some breakdown, but that Eq promotes health. What is the real deal?
    Eq dried my joints out big time as well as others on here. Deca is the only aas I notice that makes them feel any better.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    eq hurts my joints a lot! im running deca with it this time and they still kinda hurt but its better.

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    After doing a 12 week cycle of eq and test, my joints were to the point I was getting cortazone shots in my knees for some time, sucks cause I couldnt squat or bench heavy without alot of pain... I attribute it to the eq because I've never had any sort of joint pain till then. just my 2 cents

squatster is offline Associate Member
    most say that eq and deca are the only 2 that help heal and grow cartalige. If any one disagrees let us know. This is why we used to give it to the horses. EQ works for them

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    def made mine worse! deca helps them a lot.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    When I ran EQ I also ran Prop and Anavar with it and yes with that combo I was in some pain................ But the cyp will bloat you a bit so you may not have any problems with your joints.

Thread Information