Thread: winny and eq

DMC
    DMC is offline New Member

winny and eq

who here has taken a winny and eq cycle. Did it work, how long until you noticed something and what was your final results?

saluu is offline Banned

winny and eq is classic

i have taken this and would say next to tren /prop it is second best cutting cycle vascularity wise and hardness wise you will see dramatic results eq takes a while to kick in about month and winny works instantly the cool thing is once off you will keep most of your gains as well. this is great cycle smart move .it is very underrated cutting cycle

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    u need some test in there bro!

Saluu, you think test/tren works better than winny/Eq for vascularity and hardness?

try prop,tren and eq! best cutter,lean muscle cycle! maybe some var as well. i would never recomend anyone to do a winny,eq cycle, get some test in there

spooledup is offline Banned
    Great cutting cycle. Lean, easily reatinable gains with no bloat and minimal sides.

My last EQ/winny cycle I gained 17lbs and kept just about all of it. EQ starts to kick in hard for me in weeks 4-6. Winny is like was mentioned... nearly instant. After 10 days of winny the spider veins and striations come right out. Especially in the shoulders. Strength goes up quite nicely in this timeframe.

Only side for me was a bit of stiffness in the knees from the winny. Not too bad.

Btw, forget the test. I felt great the whole time on EQ/winny and was much hornier than off cycle. IMO test is crap.

Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    IMO test is crap.

carlsky is offline New Member
    tren /winny/prop is the best, PERIOD! Unless you have the money to add primo or var

squatster is offline Associate Member
    spooled up- that is a great picture dude. Just got bit the other week by one of them ****ers. sorry didn't keep to subject

saluu is offline Banned

cycle is good

cycle is good eq and winny dont shut you down hard no need for test in there but your cycle is good but i like tren ,winny and prop, eq as well their is so many combinations but two injectables such as tren and prop maybe eq in their make it 3 i think is best like the previous guy mentioned . But when it comes to cutting steroids arent that effective they work but nothing beats a good diet low carb . low calories and high protein and lots of cardio you can take all the drugs in the world and if your diet sucks you will look the same. i like eca and clenbutrol more than steroids to tell you the truth if your bodyfat is under 10 percent than i recommend to see veins and strairations then eq and winny tren may help but again do regular cardio and watch diet then you will see the veins and hardness come.

winny and eq

Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    cycle is good eq and winny dont shut you down hard no need for test in there.

Please dont give advice for things you dont even know the answer to. Eq will shut you down hard if not taken in the right manner. and you technically need test in there, wanna know why? because without it can shut you down hard? interesting isnt it? i do know ppl who have taken this cycle without problems but i just give advice in the best interest of the user, and thats using test with ANY cycle. IMO take test prop/eq/var. probably the best cycle for the goals you want. do yourself a favor bro, take some test. thats my opinion so i really dont need anyone critiquing me. SpooledUp!! dont even think about rippin me cuz you know eq can shut you down hard and i know you are not a very big fan of test but i personally am a firm believer of using test in every cycle, thats all.

DMC
    DMC is offline New Member
    i do not wanna use any test, i am at the size i want to be/. I am 5'8" and as of last week I weighed 202 at 11% bf. i just want something to ccompliment all the cardio i have been doing. 45 mins. in the morning on empty stomach then i work out at 1:00 and i do another 30 mins ofcardio in the night and my diet is in check. i am just stuck at this point.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    still, winstrol is a harsh drug and I would not recommend it unless you want to compete. prop/tren should work fine...

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    Please dont give advice for things you dont even know the answer to. Eq will shut you down hard if not taken in the right manner. and you technically need test in there, wanna know why? because without it can shut you down hard? interesting isnt it? i do know ppl who have taken this cycle without problems but i just give advice in the best interest of the user, and thats using test with ANY cycle. IMO take test prop/eq/var. probably the best cycle for the goals you want. do yourself a favor bro, take some test. thats my opinion so i really dont need anyone critiquing me. SpooledUp!! dont even think about rippin me cuz you know eq can shut you down hard and i know you are not a very big fan of test but i personally am a firm believer of using test in every cycle, thats all.
    Ahh. You beat me to it. Prop/tren /EQ. Best results ever for me. I'd use some test too if I were you bro.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    still, winstrol is a harsh drug and I would not recommend it unless you want to compete. prop/tren should work fine...
    you recommend tren over winny because of harshness??? bro quit giving advice and just learn. Slap!

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    well if you consider a 17aa liver toxic drug, that lowers your good cholesterol and ups your bad cholesterol, besides drying out your joints and tendons harsher then tren `s sides, then you should start learning.

spooledup is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    Nah, I respect what you want to put into your body but...

NO you DONT need test. Test will shut you down HARD as well. If you don't have sexual dysfunction, dont use that crap.

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    well if you consider a 17aa liver toxic drug, that lowers your good cholesterol and ups your bad cholesterol, besides drying out your joints and tendons harsher then tren`s sides, then you should start learning.
    Do you even know what is being talked about? And tren has different sides and you are saying unless you compete winny is too harsh, yet you say tren is not harsh? Here you go *grabs b1tch by throat* Slap! you deserve this.

test will shut you down yes, but it really depends on how you use test. if you dont frontload test e with either dbol or prop and then finish with prop then your gonna be shut down for those two weeks in between pct. prop i feel wont shut you down hard because of the quick releasing ester so the half life is short as heck. because test e has a long half life its gonna be more proned to shutting you down. eq works the same way i feel too. thats the only reason why i say use a form of test, but i should also recommend using something to frontload and backup test if its enan. so therefore im somewhat wrong for not recommending something as a frontload or backup and you are correct spooledup, test can shut you down but there are loopholes to prevent it. heck, they all will shut you down hard if you dont research enough on what you should be taking to counteract it. enough said here. peace.

Stephan is offline Associate Member
    what do you mean shut you down

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    good cycle imo. No need for test. Everyone thinks you must use test with everything not true.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    I think we need to settle this "test is needed in every cycle" theory once and for all

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    I think we need to settle this "test is needed in every cycle" theory once and for all
    Then step up to the plate. Why not also find out if there is such a thing as progeterone induced gyno? So let me lay out your cycle
    week 1-4 drol 50mg ed
    week 1-10 deca 600mg
    week 6-13 tren /fina 50mg ed or 100mg eod

Now lets see if test is needed and if prog gyno is myth. What do you say?

Thread Information