Thread: shoulder pain

ManzNumero1 is offline Member

shoulder pain

about a month ago I started having this pain in my shoulder, it doenst feel like a pulled muscle but i cant raise it or pull it in towards me. i'm not sure what the feeling would be like if i hit the nerve up there or the effects, it hurts so bad i feel like i need pain killers. has anyone had this problem. I can't stretch it out when i straighten it in towards my chest. anyone.

crunchnpunch is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ManzNumero1
    about a month ago I started having this pain in my shoulder, it doenst feel like a pulled muscle but i cant raise it or pull it in towards me. i'm not sure what the feeling would be like if i hit the nerve up there or the effects, it hurts so bad i feel like i need pain killers. has anyone had this problem. I can't stretch it out when i straighten it in towards my chest. anyone.
    are you doing a cycle now and has your strength gone up a lot in the past months

yea deca /test, yes it has. gained 10-12 lbs, been on it for about 7 1/2 weeks now, im limited to do some certain excercises for shoulders, ex. front raises , sideways delt raises. the pain when i press is on the top of my shoulder. i havent injected in that delt since.

inevitable is offline Member
    go to the doc... u'll prob have to get a orthyogram (closed mri) on ur shoulder like i had to... u might have tore some cartalig

is that from putting more weight up when on juice, more than your body can really handle

yea deca/test, yes it has. gained 10-12 lbs, been on it for about 7 1/2 weeks now, im limited to do some certain excercises for shoulders, ex. front raises , sideways delt raises. the pain when i press is on the top of my shoulder. i havent injected in that delt since.
    Yea my first real cycle was test and deca and i had the same pain people told me it was from the muscles getting stronger so fast the tendons cant keep up it sucked but man i loved the cycle. In my case i think it was from doing a cycle to soon without building enough strength natural just try to do a lot of stretching very light weight shoulder exercises for warm up every day before your work out it helped me i still do them with every cycle i dont think is is from the delt shots

does it still hurt to this day. or did the mri check help you , what did they do. yea stretching is what im been doin, it helps, but man during my workout , not that bad, the next day, its pain, can't sleep on it . sucks, but i can't stand taking off in the gym, gonna do whatchu said, light before, see what happens

does it still hurt to this day. or did the mri check help you , what did they do. yea stretching is what im been doin, it helps, but man during my workout , not that bad, the next day, its pain, can't sleep on it . sucks, but i can't stand taking off in the gym, gonna do whatchu said, light before, see what happens
    no i didn't have an mri it dosnt hurt now it took along time for the pain to go away and still when i go real heavy on the bench my shoulder hurts but not bad i just am real careful and stretch a lot on chest and shoulder days but with me i worked through it i had to change a few lifts that hurt to bad but it didn't effect my workout a lot i did a lot of dumbbells it seemed to be a little easer on my shoulders

alex117k is offline Junior Member
    If you're doing heavy benching, back off it - do some alternate excercises for the chest - heavy benching can put a lot of stress on the rotator cuff which could account for your shoulder pain. I had it too, so started doing dumbbell presses, incline bench pressing and dips, and the pain hasn't come back.

Thread Information