djacosta is offline Junior Member

please help with cutting cycle..

hey guys i wanted to know first if this cycle looks good to all and also if adding anything else in necessary to get me harder? I dont know if i add either anavar , winstrol , or primobolan which will be better? thanks..

test prop 1-16 125mg/eod
    equipoise 1-16 400mg/week
    tren 1-16 75mg/eod
    .25mg of arimidex

carlsky is offline New Member
    winstrol for sure. I don't even think you will need the eq.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    prop should b shot ed as well with tren and i wouldnt run tren more than 8 weeks, and the prop should b run about 2-3 weeks longer than the eq.

1st wut r ur stats? cycle exp?

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    prop should b shot ed as well with tren and i wouldnt run tren more than 8 weeks, and the prop should b run about 2-3 weeks longer than the eq.

1st wut r ur stats? cycle exp?
    my stats are 510 220 8% and i have dont about 7 cycles..but never a good cutting one...why do u say tren shouldnt be run more than 8 weeks i read a few people that do fine even for 20 weeks and also what are ure thoughts on using equipoise in this cycle...thanks

i just personally would'nt run the tren that long because of it being so toxic, but maybe thats just me.

8%bf and u wanna cut? thats already a low bf% but anyways.... eq would b good to use IMO. i love the effects from eq.

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    i just personally would'nt run the tren that long because of it being so toxic, but maybe thats just me.

8%bf and u wanna cut? thats already a low bf% but anyways.... eq would b good to use IMO. i love the effects from eq.
    ok thanks bro yeah i though maybe i can get down a bit lower on this cycle i am really lean naturally so thats why i am around 8%..do u think i need any winstrol or anavar or primo with this cycle...or in place of one of the things i wrote...thanks

i think if u run the prop ed and run it 2-3 weeks longer than the eq it qill b good. but some var would add nicely as well, maybe add it in for 6-8 weeks at 50mg/day

Thread Information