Thread: Good idea??

alexmfc is offline Junior Member

Good idea??

Whats up guys, getting on a quick cutter want to get some advice. I'm bulking right now, i've been bulking(natrually) for about 6 weeks now. Im thinking about getting on m1t for 2 weeks to try to gain some quick weight and then get on a 6 week cutter. Im 5'7, about 170lbs, 10%bf.

Goals: Get up to about 175-180 with m1t and then cut with prop/winny to about 170 but lean as f@ck!!

1-6 test prop(Quality Vet) 60mg/d 420mg/week
    2-6 winny tabs 35mg/d
    pct 3 days after last prop injection
    armidex(or nolvadex ??) all the way through to keep water weight as low as possible.

squatster is offline Associate Member
    all I can say is I would use the novadex at 10mg in morning and 10mg at knight for the water. The arimadex- keep for emergency, feel like you are bloating and or nipples feel little tender take one. I will only do arim every 3rd day if needed. You want some estrogen in your body Arimidex takes it all. Nova just blocks. right????????? Please corect me if I am wrong

Ya i think im just going to use nolvadex . Now do you guys think getting on m1t for two weeks to gain some quick weight is a good idea?? Then i jump on the prop/winny right away and cut like a mofo.

squatster is offline Associate Member
    sorry bro- I my self have never tried the m1t before. Would love to but have to go natural till i do the next physical. Tell us how you make out. If you do good on it I have to pick some up befor Jan 1st. the new 2004 steriod act is coming and it wil be impossable to get any thing

I think im getting on m1t for 2 weeks to try to gain some quick weight, then i jump on my cutting cycle of prop/winny for 6 weeks. What do you guys think??

Thread Information