Thread: Price Check

slitsoul is offline New Member

Price Check

my friend is makin a run to mex and i need to get my $ together, i need 3 bottles of 10ml QV test-e, 250mg/ml, and 2 bottles of 10ml QV deca 300, i know prices can vary greatly, but what should i expect / look to pay?

imann is offline Member
    Is this a real thread....are the mods playing a joke.......come on ........what gives................

Peanut Butter is offline Associate Member
    If he is doing the running then you will pay what he charges. If you want the best price make the run yourself. Not being smart, it's just the truth.

no u dont understand, this is my best friend, he is not charging a price to make the run, i just need to know how much to expect to pay for the actual gear when he gets there.

Peanut Butter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slitsoul
    no u dont understand, this is my best friend, he is not charging a price to make the run, i just need to know how much to expect to pay for the actual gear when he gets there.
    Well if he is your best friend then he should be honest with you. It depends where you go in MX. This topic may be taboo, I would read the rules.

yah if it is then sry i havent been on inawhile

deucedude is offline New Member
    kool..a question right up my alley. When i go to TJ i mostly get qv products and i would say in my time ive price checked at almost every vet in TJ. This is what you should expect to pay. qv 250 mg 10 ml bottle of test enanthate $18. Qv deca 300 is $42 bucks (deca 200 is 30 bucks). These are the prices i paid 3 days ago. If your friend is going for you you should kick him down extra cash for his effort. because....going across the boarder with that stuff is extremly scary...i still cant get5 used to it...x-ray machines n ****. there used to be metal detectors...and i would trip that the aluminum cap on the bottles or the holographic metal qv sticker on the bottle would set off the detector. anyways...thats what u should expect to pay..tell your friend before he goes so he doesnt get ripped off k.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Do lots of research and then make the trip yourself.

Thread Information