sooner45 is offline Member

Price check on ProFina.......

Can anyone give me an idea on price? I'm being quoted on $100 for a 10ml bottle of 100mg Prop/100mg Tren . Reasonable or am I gettin jacked?? Seems like you would need about 60ML for a good 8 week cycle at 1ML/day, which comes out to about $600, which seems a little pricey to me! And this is a UG Lab Quote.

Also, Has anyone ever tried "SUIG's" Profina? Is it good stufff??? Thanks Bro's!!
    Last edited by sooner45; 12-21-2004 at 05:57 AM.

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    maybe you should look into homebrew bro. Tren is suposedlly really simple to homebrew and prop is more complecated but there is enough help out there to get you through it.
    and I dont come to this site that often and dont know if theres rules against talking $$ so I appoligize if I anit supposed to post price. $100 for a 10ml of prop is very high should be somewhere in the neighborhood of $25-$65 per 10ml and tren is allways expensive infact I dont know anyone who actually buys it they homebrew it b/c its so easy to make.

ya that prop is rediculously expensive. find another source if i say so, hes out to get you. i found my 10ml prop for $45. its QV and the stuff suprisingly is overdossed slightly which i love. so id say look into a new source to look for your gear otherwise your gonna be spending your life savings on one cycle. good luck bro.

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner45
    Can anyone give me an idea on price? I'm being quoted on $100 for a 10ml bottle of 100mg Prop/100mg Tren . Reasonable or am I gettin jacked?? Seems like you would need about 60ML for a good 8 week cycle at 1ML/day, which comes out to about $600, which seems a little pricey to me! And this is a UG Lab Quote.

Also, Has anyone ever tried "SUIG's" Profina? Is it good stufff??? Thanks Bro's!!
    You could not pay me $100 to inject that sh*t again. talk about pain, I was thinking of buying a walking Cane on E-bay after a shot of that poison.

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    ya that prop is rediculously expensive. find another source if i say so, hes out to get you. i found my 10ml prop for $45. its QV and the stuff suprisingly is overdossed slightly which i love. so id say look into a new source to look for your gear otherwise your gonna be spending your life savings on one cycle. good luck bro.

I think you may be mis-understanding me......Its ProFina, which is Prop AND Fina, not just Prop. So its basically $100 for a 10ML bottle of 100MG Prop and 100MG Fina mixed TOGETHER, I hope that makes sense.

Odin is offline Member
    I think you may be mis-understanding me......Its ProFina, which is Prop AND Fina, not just Prop. So its basically $100 for a 10ML bottle of 100MG Prop and 100MG Fina mixed TOGETHER, I hope that makes sense.

Well take a look at the bottle and if the BA is over 7 percent don't buy it. $100 is a high price you could do better than that.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    270.00 for 68-78ml of Tren Ace. and 100.00 for 100ml of Prop is about what id have in that and it would be even cheaper to make it yourself from raw materials

Salvia is offline New Member

everywhere i look a 10ml 100mgprop/75mg tren averages around $50........

Well the $100 10ML Bottle is from SIUG Labs.........mostly called "ProFina"........there's gotta be bro's on here who know what I'm talkin about!
    Last edited by sooner45; 12-21-2004 at 09:29 PM.

sorry bout the misunderstanding bro, never heard of the mixture before so i cant price quote ya there. good luck finding a good deal.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    That is very expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by getinbig
    That is very expensive.
    Well ****! If anyone has any better ideas....PM Me. I know a "Strong" guy but he is out at the moment.

I can get 200mh 10ml for $75

Odin is offline Member

May I ask why you need the short esters for? If it's for football you blend in with the limp you will have, Save the pain go test E and EQ. I Prop tren hurts twice as much as prop hurts. It will hurt you in any sport Unless the BA is low, make sure again to find out the BA, I still have a bottle of this stuff that I've had for 6 months. Lost more muscle than gained cause I could not lift.

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    it seems high, you will need like 4-6 bottles for a decent cycle. If I was you, I would buy test and homebrew the fina yourself. I get **** rather cheap though, 100ml prop 35$ and 40ml tren for 80$.

Quote Originally Posted by billy_ba
    it seems high, you will need like 4-6 bottles for a decent cycle. If I was you, I would buy test and homebrew the fina yourself. I get **** rather cheap though, 100ml prop 35$ and 40ml tren for 80$.
    I wouldnt mind brewing it myself but I think it would be too complicated for me. I wasnt that great in Chemistry! Haha

mitch428cj is offline Member
    its not as hard as you think as long as you have everything you need and follow the directions

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    I have no clue why anyone would buy premade fina at those prices. Its so simple to make your own fina and the amount you can yield. For example u can make 40ml @ 100mg for less then $100

Thread Information