theleg is offline New Member

Question Dbol or androl50

Hey guys quick question, I am debating to run my next cycle with androl 50 or dbol .for first 4 weeks. This will be run with deca and sust, followed by pct of coarse. I can get androl 50 for 300$ canadian for 100, 50mg pills and dbol by Denkall for $150 canadian for 100, 10mg pills.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I like d-bol myself

somedude247 is offline Member
    go with the D-bols bro......Anadrol prices are too extreme..

musclehead1 is offline Member
    since your using sust, and sust has a short ester (prop) is it really necessary to run dbol or anadrol ? i would think u dont need either, but wait for more knowlegdable bros to answer because iv never used sust. Iv heard that anadrol has harsh sides so imo i would go with dbol.

theleg is offline New Member
    ya that's what I was thinking, I have always had good experience with dbol at the begining of a cycle. This would be my third cycle, currently sitting at 6'2 220lbs appox 12%bf, stuck at 350lbs bench.

inevitable is offline Member
    oo ****.. u getting rip off for the drol.

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    A50's have the same effect on your liver that any other 17-AA item would. Anadrol gets a bad rap because of the "perscripted dosage" for aplastic eminia is around 300mg / day!!! sure that is going to kick your livers a$$. I would go with Anadrol over dball if you can get better prices on it.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by musclehead1
    since your using sust, and sust has a short ester (prop) is it really necessary to run dbol or anadrol? i would think u dont need either, but wait for more knowlegdable bros to answer because iv never used sust. Iv heard that anadrol has harsh sides so imo i would go with dbol.
    Drol makes me grouchy. Dbol makes me happy. Nuff said? As for not needing the orals with sust, well, nah you don't NEED them... in fact you don't NEED them with straight enanth either. It does get your water up before those strength gains kick in and do helps provide a small amount of needed protection for your joints etc. Now the prop in the sust is a fairly small amount... I think like 30mg in an amp. That isn't all that much, especially when you are shooting twice a week or weekly. If in the first week or two weeks or so you did your shots EOD during a front load, then you would have a significant amount of short chain estered test in you, and you would probably feel it in a short time indeed. However the prop, while giving you modest strength gains right off the jump, does not give you the fluid retention that I think is advisable at the beginning of a heavy test cycle. So in a nutshell I think the orals are worth including at the beginning of a cycle, but if you don't have them then no huge biggie. I prefer dbol but adrol works and some folks love it. Using sust instead of a single estered test makes only a marginal difference on whether it is advisable to use the orals or not. Just my opinions.

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclehead1
    since your using sust, and sust has a short ester (prop) is it really necessary to run dbol or anadrol? i would think u dont need either, but wait for more knowlegdable bros to answer because iv never used sust. Iv heard that anadrol has harsh sides so imo i would go with dbol.
    I concur. I'm sketched out by a-bombs, so my opinion is a little biased. Besides I've never tried them. But i sure as **** love dbol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    i did dbol at the beg. of my cycle and gave me good results..

carlsky is offline New Member
    I am taking 150 mg./day and I think it is waaaaaaaay better than d-bol! I get aggresssive, sick pumps, and I gained 5 pounds in a week! I am taking a lot but this is at the ens of a test/tren cycle

powerfreak777 is offline New Member
    i've took dbol and a-50, a-50 are much stronger, i would go with a-50 any day, you will never be stronger with test and a-50

I'd use whichever one was cheaper, mg for mg.

notus is offline Member
    I like anadrol . I take b-12 with it and I dont have any problems with "not feeling well"

Thread Information