PunkRawk is offline Member

putting together a fat buring drug

hmm...ok so when you combine Ephedrine with caffiene and asprin you get a good thermogenic fat burner....what would happen if you made a CCA stack....clen caffiene and asprin....better stack for fat buring??

i can handle the sides.....i use to take eca and clen at the same time...

ripped_82 is offline Member
    would not do anything. the reason pepople use CA with E is because ephedrine alone is in the blood for about 1-1.5 hrs. Caffeine prolongs the effects of E for about 3-4hrs. Asprin is used to thin out the blood making it circulate for much longer aswell. Clenbuterol is in there for much longer 12 hrs i believe, but dont quote me.

yeah clen has a long 1/2 life....that is kinda why i laugh at people telling me their taking 7-10 pills of it a day....it would have pretty much the same effect as taking 3.....and it does...i tested it....it's just a harder crash effect on 7 pills a day then on 3....

You know what dude, im one of those guys who uses 140mcg of clen a day. I dont feel any energy off it at a lower dose. I just have a high tolerance to things. Im cleaning out my adreno glands now so it will work better from now on.

how often do you use it for and how often do you stay off?? i have actually found that whole 2 day on 2 day off bit sorta works with just 3 pills a day....

i actually dont use clen that much, im on a cycle now, but before clen i do eca for a while, and thats why my tolerance is high aswell. I found better results with 2weeks on 2 off

funny story.....i used that herbal eca shit....xenadrine/xenacal....alot of them....been on them for like 3 months...never came off....i switched over to a homebrew...true eca stack that i made and i am all jittery...and sweating like a fucking pig today.....same dosages.....well who knows exactly how much the herbal shit actually has in it....

Thread Information