DieselPlayer is offline Associate Member

To Winny or Not to Winny...

Sup guys...

I'm a bit undecided about adding ED injections of winny to my third cycle, a 12-week cycle of deca and enanthate (400mgs and 600mgs, respectively), which I hope to start towards the beginning of January...

For one, my source is charging a ridiculous amount per 100/ml bottle and I'm wondering if the results will justify the expense...

What makes winny so ****nnn special? I'm aware of the benefits (lean body mass/muscle hardening), but is this substance something most of you guys would recommend taking??

Feedback will be greatly appreciately...

Goals: 15 to 20lbs of solid, quality muscle....

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't bother with the winstrol ... save it for a cutting cycle and stick with the deca and test for you bulker. Winstrol doesn't belong in any bulker imo.

toolman is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=DieselPlayer]Sup guys...

I'm a bit undecided about adding ED injections of winny to my third cycle,QUOTE]
    THen drink it, it works just as well, a little is lost due to the double pass through the liver, but it is nominal in affecting the final results.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I wonldnt even bother using it unless your BF% is in the single digits. If at the end of my cycle if Im not down to 7-8% BF I will be saving mine again. I have had my Zambons for a year know. I wont use them unless its worth. I payed 9 dollars a peice for them.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    It will help you solidify your gains. Deca and winnie complement each other nicely. You can also take it weeks 10-15. Then jump right into clomid... it is out of your system in one day... therefore no lag time (no juice & no clomid).

wait, so winny isn't recommended? do most of you guys agree that winny should be dropped unless your body fat percentage is in the single digits after a cycle....I find it hard to believe that anyone's body fat percentage would be in the single digits after a bulking cycle...

feedback?

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselPlayer
    wait, so winny isn't recommended? do most of you guys agree that winny should be dropped unless your body fat percentage is in the single digits after a cycle....I find it hard to believe that anyone's body fat percentage would be in the single digits after a bulking cycle...

feedback?
    That is why it is not generally used during a bulking cycle.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think a good cycle would be...

500 mg test a week for 11 weeks
    400 mg deca a week for 10 weeks
    50 mg winnie ed weeks 9-13
    0.25 mg arimidex ed weeks 1-13
    Clomid starts week 14... 100mg ed for 2 weeks, 50 mg a day for another week or two (depending on how you feel)

Eat 4000+ cals & 300+ grams of protien a day, drink 1.5-2 gallons of water a day, get 8 hours of sleep a night, and train as hard as you can (pick one bodypart a day and destroy it).

You should be able to gain 15-20 on that all day.

I think it is too expensive to use as a bulking drug. This is just my opinion. I would use a cheaper drug if your goal is to bulk.

hmmmm...some interesting insight...mixed opinions, of course...I suppose I'll continue doing some research and then a make a decision....thanks for your imput, fellas...and feel free to offer additional advice...PEACE

if you want you can replace it with either eq or var. particularly var in my opinion. personally, i dont think that winny has to be used in the single digits of body fat but some may say so. it will work just fine with bf% anything less that 14. anything above means you need to stick to cardio for a while. no but take it off and ad either eq or var. i would choose var though but the stuff is also expensive. good luck with the decision.

Im just saying that to experiance the full effect of Stanzolol you would have to have a low body fat %. I havnt used Winny yet, Im not that lean and the stuff is too expensive to waste in my opinion.

Thread Information