BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member

Question Palumbo's column in MD

I picked up the latest issue of MD yesterday, and I flipped to read Dave Palumbo's mailbag column. In it one writer asks him about liquid clomid, and other liquid products. Palumbo wrote that he has never heard of liquid products, that there is no such thing, and that he doesn't believe certain chemicals (clomid) can even be suspended in a liquid. He told the writer that if he ever comes across these chemicals to never ingest them. I guess I am just curious why Palumbo would write that nonsense in his column, I don't understand his motivation to do so. If he has more confidence in nlova and clomid from a pharmacy, so be it. But why deny the existnece of UG Research Labs ?? Other contributors in that mag write solely on the UG AS scene, so it doens't add up to me. Anybody got any thoughts ??

jmp51483 is offline Member
    because maybe he is trying to keep some heat off of them? Smart move in my opinion.. If you knew something that sold Cocaine in liquid form, would you go for an interview and make it known? Maybe this was his thinking, or maybe he honestly doesn't know about liquid products.. That is for us broke bastards

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Dave Palumbo , hmm isnt he gonna be chucked in jail or some **** for selling gear and fake gh :|

that guy is a moron tho, ive read on numerous sites how he talks **** and then the latest thing about him selling fake gh...kinda sad

At least he's consistent.....consistently inaccurate, but consistent all the same.. he's a name, and because he's a name, people allow him to write for them. The fact that there is money to publish information doesn't make that information accurate (The Enquirer is a huge seller).

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    At least he's consistent.....consistently inaccurate, but consistent all the same.. he's a name, and because he's a name, people allow him to write for them. The fact that there is money to publish information doesn't make that information accurate (The Enquirer is a huge seller).
    LOL

FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member
    Hmm, all liquid products say "not for human consumption" and have open web sites,, geez i wonder if he's trying to put a lid on it since hes already been busted before!! Hey, do i know you???

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FREAKZILLLA
    Hmm, all liquid products say "not for human consumption" and have open web sites,, geez i wonder if he's trying to put a lid on it since hes already been busted before!! Hey, do i know you???
    Do you realize how old this thread is...

FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member
    Yes, but there may be something else here....

Weightlifter Sentenced For Selling Fake HGH
    Palumbo Bought Counterfeit Drug From San Diego-Based Distribution Ring

POSTED: 11:25 am PST December 20, 2004
    UPDATED: 11:31 am PST December 20, 2004

SAN DIEGO -- A professional body builder who sold fake human growth hormone has been sentenced to five months in federal prison and five months of house arrest.

Dave Palumbo, of Long Island, N.Y., bought the counterfeit serostim from a San Diego-based distribution ring. Four other men, including a father and son from National City, have pleaded guilty.

Palumbo pleaded guilty in San Diego federal court in October to illegally selling 90 boxes of the fake hormone for about $63,000.

His lawyer argued in court Friday that the weightlifter and editor of RxMuscle magazine thought he was dealing with the real thing and injected some of the concoction himself.

Prosecutors say Palumbo appeared on national television as an expert on counterfeit hormone and should have known the difference between the real and fake versions of serostim, a hormone approved for use by underweight AIDS patients.

The fake serostim was made by an Oregon company for Ronald Nollett Sr. and Roland Nollett Jr., of National City.
    Copyright 2004 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Him and his usless info are right where they belong IMO.

Thread Information