kubano28 is offline Associate Member

Biogen lab report and bad NEWS !!!!! on the EQ

ok bros here is one of the many lab reports i received from biogen labs,i call SRCS and spoke to the man regarding Biogen labs report and he did confirm to me that he has tested some Biogen ,BUT HE COULD NOT COMMENT ON ANY OF THE RESULTS,he did told me that the lab result from this one that im showing is a fraud and is not original he even gave me theLABORATORY ID# which was 410034-12 on Equipoise ,so now im fukkking scared of trying anything that i got from this people ,im not trying to judge them but maybe some one out there is copying their stuff and selling it with a fake lab report,????,so be careful bros and hopefully he can cleare up this mess,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Biogen lab report and bad NEWS !!!!! on the EQ-materrrrrrr-003.jpg  

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    is that eq 300? I would bet that it is the powder source that is making him look bad, not him under dosing his products...

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    that is phucking scary man i've got ALOT of crap from him lately..please let us know ASAP if you find out anything more..this sucks

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    is that eq 300? I would bet that it is the powder source that is making him look bad, not him under dosing his products...
    the report is fake ,so reading it is not going to help!!!!!,dont know if it is from the original biogen labs people or someone whos selling gear with his name on it and a fake report ,so im fuking lost,i will be writing to him and see whats the fukkking deal with this bullsh!t

paulastone is offline Member
    Well atleast its real eq in it! lol sorry guys its just that when dealing with ug lab, its always 50/50 chance of getting ripped, or getting good stuff. Some are good some are bad. good luck guys

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    well, i recall a ug lab i know of getting his eq tested an it came out to like 150 instead of overdosed at 210 which they had weighed it out to be. The powder was impure thus could be the reason why this particular ug lab is seeing this....the man behind biogen has a good rep and has been around a long time, i'm sure he is not knowningly putting out under dosed products

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    That does sound like a powder source problem to me. I dont think it's biogen either.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Shady...Keep us updated

KeyMastur is offline VET
    yeah i've already checked into this. still waiting on word from one guy on this board who uses biogen products to see where the guy got his stuff tested at.....

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    the guy emailed me back and said San Raphael Lab ??? anybody familliar??

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Thats funny, I live near San Rafael and I've never heard of it. I know NutriV(BL) through a few other places and from what I've seen I'm kinda hesitant on him.

KeyMastur is offline VET

Quote Originally Posted by MER
    Thats funny, I live near San Rafael and I've never heard of it. I know NutriV(BL) through a few other places and from what I've seen I'm kinda hesitant on him.
    there is a lab under that name and i have used it before ,but the problem is not the power or the source or anything else ,the problem here is that the lab report it self its FAKE according to the lab,so lets see what happens

supercole88 is offline New Member

Thumbs down Biogen ****ING blows

Quote Originally Posted by kubano28 View Post
    ok bros here is one of the many lab reports i received from biogen labs,i call SRCS and spoke to the man regarding Biogen labs report and he did confirm to me that he has tested some Biogen ,BUT HE COULD NOT COMMENT ON ANY OF THE RESULTS,he did told me that the lab result from this one that im showing is a fraud and is not original he even gave me theLABORATORY ID# which was 410034-12 on Equipoise,so now im fukkking scared of trying anything that i got from this people ,im not trying to judge them but maybe some one out there is copying their stuff and selling it with a fake lab report,????,so be careful bros and hopefully he can cleare up this mess,
    Biogen sucks got ripped off. Do not use Biogen

riironman is offline Junior Member
    edit
    Biogen Test 400 - Lab Analysis (Severely Underdosed)
    Biogen Test 400 - Lab Analysis

No Cypionate or Enanthate present, only Propionate
    Last edited by PT; 04-27-2011 at 03:48 AM. Reason: link

RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kubano28 View Post
    ok bros here is one of the many lab reports i received from biogen labs,i call SRCS and spoke to the man regarding Biogen labs report and he did confirm to me that he has tested some Biogen ,BUT HE COULD NOT COMMENT ON ANY OF THE RESULTS,he did told me that the lab result from this one that im showing is a fraud and is not original he even gave me theLABORATORY ID# which was 410034-12 on Equipoise,so now im fukkking scared of trying anything that i got from this people ,im not trying to judge them but maybe some one out there is copying their stuff and selling it with a fake lab report,????,so be careful bros and hopefully he can cleare up this mess,
    I have used Bio before and i have no problems with them. They used to be called another name and their reputation is pretty good. Maybe you got a bad batch? i love their service and their product and will continue to order from them.

upperhandy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supercole88 View Post
    Biogen sucks got ripped off. Do not use Biogen
    thanks for bumping a SEVEN YEAR OLD thread

Thread Information