cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member

Unhappy update on injury

I hurt my self a about 4 weeks ago doing a 405lbs bench ,my best before that stupid attempt was 1 set 8 reps 325lbs .The pain is on the lateral side of my elbow I have been given some good advice by some good bros here. Today i warped the left arm tight with an ace bandage I warmed up and thought I could hit at least 305. It was hard as hell and but hurt less. My question is when will my strength come back ,Im 36 y.o and run test prop100 mg/ml and fina e.d 75mg/ml I started my cycle on 9/27/04 and was hoping to run it for 1 year . I know that seems a little strange but I have read at other boards of bros doing a year long cycle as long as you take in 2 gallons of water a day. when doses the pain stop and strength come back? Should i up the test and fina? Thanks again for the help

no one has any thoughts or suggestions?

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    May I ask what ur cycle history was before you started that current cycle?? I would just take it easy for a while dude. Injuries, especially to joints or near joints are nothing to mess with honestly.

in my opinion, a year long cycle involving fina could cause some long term problems down the road. I would not run any tren for a year straight unless you have a bitter grudge against your kidneys.

i have 2 10 week cycles under my belt so far. using the same test prop ratio

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Well bro I have to say you should get a little bit more experience in the game before you think about a year long cycle. Hope you recover qucikly though bro, and don't worry the gains will come back...just have patience.

notus is offline Member
    If I were you I defenitly would not do a cycle if your elbow is causing you problems. I had the same injury. It got so bad that I couldnt push doors open with my bad arm. It lasted about 6 months (the pain only resided after a cortisone shot). I Tried other anti inflamatories like Vioxx and Celebrex neither helped. It has only been a few weeks but I havent had any problems with it since.

thank you bros

seanw is offline Banned
    go see a Physiotherapist and have it assesed. I would give it a rest for a while, if you push, it it could fuk you up for a long time.

ace ventura is offline Member
    I got an injury inside my chest one year ago. Don't know what it was but the pain was sick. I couldn't work out a single part of my body even though I wanted to so bad. I belive I stopped working out for maybe 3-4 weeks. When I didn't noticed any pain I started over but the pain started to come back. Believe me when I say it was really depressing. Then I decided to give it up for a while. I got off the training for at least six or seven weeks - maybe more, then I started over again very carefully.

I just want to remind you that you should take it really easy after an injury. When you start feeling ok - wait a little longer before you start working out to be totally assure. Are you sure it's wice to juice only four weeks after? Cause your muscles will be stronger, but the joint and tendons may not, right?

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MER
    Well bro I have to say you should get a little bit more experience in the game before you think about a year long cycle. Hope you recover qucikly though bro, and don't worry the gains will come back...just have patience.
    you stole my avy? lol

thats my burger!!!

Thread Information