Thread: E-Bay

jkddave is offline Junior Member

E-Bay

Check this out guys. What do you make of this??

edited.....no links allowed

KeyMastur is offline VET
    don't buy your gear off ebay.....

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    don't buy your gear off ebay.....
    Thats one way to go....

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    I have to imagine that it is a scam. I mean the seller is located in the US and is openly advertising the sale of steroids ? Also the picture is dated april 11th 2004. Does this mean that he has had them this long and not decided to anything with them (either take them or sell them) until now? I would steer clear of this.

fudgemik is offline Associate Member
    Believe it or not I was bold enough to get some QV gear off ebay and it was legit!!!!!!! Kinda funny I guess? I was just curious I guess? But You'd better be fast cause once you post the auction they will delete it..........I know this cause I sold a bottle of QV Deca and it all went cool , then Bam my account was suspended and I had that account since 2000. I lost my long earned good rating............ Anyways, the moral of the story is: Ebay is watching that stuff, and fake gear might not be the only thing that gets you...........

I prefer to get my gear from my local police auction. About the same as getting it from eBay, but I dont have to wait for shipping.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    There was a certain bro yesterday from a board I more on do this...

He has been doing it, but no one has caught on until the other day...

If anyone knows what his ebay name was please PM me as it involved

a well known solid source and this guy is more then just stupid, but IMO

maybe more...

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    I prefer to get my gear from my local police auction. About the same as getting it from eBay, but I dont have to wait for shipping.

Exactly Bro!!! Im sure they have cops on there busting desperate people.

Whats funny is the first Human grade gear I could get ahold of was from two cops I knew that Juiced. It was a little weird but I know I could trust them because I have witnessed some things they have done and they wouldnt have wanted me to blab about all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Exactly Bro!!! Im sure they have cops on there busting desperate people.

Whats funny is the first Human grade gear I could get ahold of was from two cops I knew that Juiced. It was a little weird but I know I could trust them because I have witnessed some things they have done and they wouldnt have wanted me to blab about all that.
    Having blackmail on cxops. That would be amazing. Hell if some cops wanted to they could become amzing sources. Funny how most of the steroids that cops confiscate rarely make it back to the police station.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    That is what these where. One of the guys was strong arming steroid dealers and then turning around and selling them. IT was kinda neat this guy had everything.

The things I did with these guys when we went out is really some intresting stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    That is what these where. One of the guys was strong arming steroid dealers and then turning around and selling them. IT was kinda neat this guy had everything.

The things I did with these guys when we went out is really some intresting stuff.
    Well, if you ever feel like sharing, my PM box is always open and I can use a good story.

Thread Information