Thread: is this true

saluu is offline Banned

is this true

okay my buddy injects me and say s no need to aspirate if shooting in the glutes and he says no nerves only fat and muscle and he shoots rignt on the cheeks . and he says even if you hit a nerve pain goes away after week or so . and he says dont freak out about air bubbles it take lots of cc of air to kill m e.

and he said with all these shots your ass is going to be hard as rock i have had 30 shots and no problems so far.

and he never aspirates

Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    okay my buddy injects me and say s no need to aspirate if shooting in the glutes and he says no nerves only fat and muscle and he shoots rignt on the cheeks . and he says even if you hit a nerve pain goes away after week or so . and he says dont freak out about air bubbles it take lots of cc of air to kill m e.

and he said with all these shots your ass is going to be hard as rock i have had 30 shots and no problems so far.

and he never aspirates
    Always aspirate. Why wouldnt he, it takes all of about .5 seconds to do. Its worth the time. No nerves my ass . One of the major nerves of your body runs through the ass, and if you hit it it can temporarily paralyze you. Tell him to aspirate just to be safe.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Needing to aspirate has nothing to do with nerves. I think you guys need to look up on the internet how to do a IM injection. You need to aspirate to see if you are in a vein. You dont want to inject in a vein!!! That is the only purpose of this. It has nothing to do with Nerves. The only way you can tell if you have hit a nerve, is your leg will start to twitch rapidly and you will prolly pull the dart out immediately and chuck across the room!!!LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Needing to aspirate has nothing to do with nerves. I think you guys need to look up on the internet how to do a IM injection. You need to aspirate to see if you are in a vein. You dont want to inject in a vein!!! That is the only purpose of this. It has nothing to do with Nerves. The only way you can tell if you have hit a nerve, is your leg will start to twitch rapidly and you will prolly pull the dart out immediately and chuck across the room!!!LOL
    I know that, i never stated that he needed to aspirate to avoid nerves. I stated that ne needed to aspirate, then i stated as a seperate response that there are nerves in his ass. I am more than aware of why you aspirate and how to do an IM injection. I have done plenty to myself and always aspirtate. Sorry if my answer wasnt clear, but it did answer his question.

Thread Information