cnyce89 is offline Banned

china man dbol question, or dbol in general

never had thisproblem before, but im taking 50 mg ED split up 3 doses equally. i had chewed up a peice like around 3:30, alright im sitting in class and all the sudden i start feeling tired and kinda shitty....so i pulled out a nother peice and chewed it up and walla i feel great again....am i getting f*cking withdrawals when it wears off? lol..this has never happened on any pother type of dbol ....i think im addicted to dbooooolllll!!!!

anyone know what the deal is??!?!?! also im not seeing the gains i expected off his shit..i think i liked thai better

someone knows whats going on..!!!!

Dizzy is offline Banned
    I think his products might have gone to shite. I really do not know. Just repeating what I have heard from guys who saw some lab tests done on his products over at triedia. But that doesn't sound too good.

utah pump is offline Junior Member
    I have used his gear and nothing but great pumps. I just took the 50mg at once.

G-S Guest
    His DBOL is working for me.

4plates is offline Banned
    i used them on my last cycle,i loved em,pop the whole thing,i dont go for that throughout the whole day crap

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    My brother just got done w/ a cycle of his d-bol and sus. He got great gains 36lbs in total. He split the pills in half, took half in the morning and half b 4 his workout. He said they were great.
    As far as the withdrawl your getting I've never heard of that and my bro didn't mention anything like that. He just said that he got great pumps from them....and a moon face

M

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    "I have used his gear and nothing but great pumps. I just took the 50mg at once" -utah pump

also dont foget the LUMPS on da ass

j/k j/k

PunkRawk is offline Member
    you could get the same gains with real pharma grade shit....one of you guys is gonna die from bacteria overdose or some sick shit....

so yuou think i should cut in half ...half in the morning? and half before the WO??

its only breen almost a week....good pumps, but gains arent there yet..maybe his take a lilttle longer...

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    i havent used any AS so i aint much of help but i would say everyone is different to AS so if u have the DBOL give it a try and 50mg is lot on the liver,only experience users have used 50mg and higher

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Yep cut it in half. Take one in the a.m. and 1 before your workout. Or if your like me and don't have the patience's to cut those bastards..... just take the whole thing before you work out.
    You've haven't even been on em a week so that's why your not really seeing alot of bloat. But trust me....Your gonna blow up from them. And you should see some really nice increase's in strenght.
    And remember the more u eat...the more you'll gain.
    Good Luck

M

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    maybe im a dummy but I have no idea of who or what chinaman is....i dont know why i even read posts with the name...if anyone feels like enlightening me on the subject..i guess pm me----FLAME AWAY!!!!!
    -Cy

Originally posted by IronCy
    maybe im a dummy but I have no idea of who or what chinaman is....i dont know why i even read posts with the name...if anyone feels like enlightening me on the subject..i guess pm me----FLAME AWAY!!!!!
    -Cy
    no flaming needed bro..its just hiding someones i dentity...
    same thing as saying..**......

thecoachman is offline Associate Member
    I love 'em!

G-S Guest
    I cut mine into 4 equal pieces. (as equal as you can get those tiny tabs to split) and take them at even intervals throughout the day.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    how long until dbol truely kicks in?

good question...i eanna know too..never taken these ones before...thais kicked in quicker

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    I'm just about done w/his d-bol. About 3/12 weeks in, I'll stop at the end of this week-it's good stuff. It took about a week for mine to really start kicking in, but I've gained 20 pounds so far(some is fat and water obviously). The strength really started going up after a week as well, and the pumps are great. I just nibble at my tabs throughout the day-

Thread Information