novice1 is offline Junior Member

winstrol alone cycle

this is a newbie question and yes i did a search so i hope i don't get slammed too bad. ok im 25, 6'5, 210, 12%bf. i work out hard and have a clean diet. i take a fat burner and cant seem to shed that last bit of fat. ive never cycled and dont care to but i've taken an interest in some winny tabs a guy has. i did a search but didn't get the answer i was looking for. if i did one little cycle say 50 mg/day for a couple of weeks do i have to worry about permanent liver damage. i read about orals and liver tumors and winny with hairloss and joint problems. i just want to cut up some and thought a little winny would help. if winny alone is bad then i just wont do any AS at all. someone with winny experience please help me with the pros and cons of this. thank you.

PunkRawk is offline Member

Re: winstrol alone cycle

Originally posted by novice1
    ive never cycled and dont care to but i've taken an interest in some winny tabs a guy has

hmm....i think you answered your own question....someone asked the sides of this today already....keep reading..

PUNKRAWK

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You could take Winny alone, but it's better if you stack it w/ something like Eq. But remember Winny ISN'T a fat burner, Although I've heard countless fools in my gym insist that it is.
    Your diet has to be in check for Winny to do it's justice...
    Stick around and read a bit more before jumping into anything. If your looking to lose weight and body fat do a search on "Clen - Eca" cycle's
    Good Luck

M

PunkRawk is offline Member
    winny is a great fat burner assuming you starve yourself...it will hlp you prevent muscle loss on extreme low cal diets....but 99% of it seems to be the diet....winny does nothing but preserve muscle mass and that is the goal then just use fucking kyno....

hockeyman20 is offline Junior Member
    Winny will just make your muscles harder and possibly appear larger, but won't help loose fat. Loose fat= diet and cardio.

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by novice1

if this your state of mind, you have no business juicing at all

here was the quote i tried to put up

Originally posted by novice1 )
    ive never cycled and dont care to but i've taken an interest in some winny tabs a guy has

Dizzy is offline Banned
    What is your state of mind right about now JDAWG?

haha.. i'm a little cranky right now dizzy..lol nothin too major! it's been clearly stated that winstrol does NOT cut up fat. it has no fat burning, or cutting up agent in it. all is does is make make your muscles harder and give you that more defined look. and my feelings are, if anyone is going into some half heartedly, then don't do it. you can only hurt yourself by doing that.....bro, if you want to loose weight and cut up....here are some suggestions..

1. DIET
    2. cardio
    3. DIET
    4. DIET
    5. throw in some clen or t3.

as you can see, i emphasized diet. hope this helps! lol

Big J

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    Too many worries for you bro, just diet and train. Alot more goes along with "just taking winny". You'll be fine by not taking any gear at all. Let your body do the work for you. Good Luck

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    no flame but if ur 6-5 and only 210. i might cosider just doing a cycle

it looks like i was misunderstood. i just said i took an interest in winny tabs and wanted to know if one small cycle would cause some permanent sides. i did a search and learned what the sides were from winny but nothing says "you will cause serious harm to yourself by taking just one cycle of winny." that's really all i wanted to know.

jon
    jon is offline Associate Member
    Novice1
    I did a winstrol only cycle once. I had some joint pains but that was all. When you do the cycle just look to it that you buit it up with for ex 35 mg for week 1,2,3
    50 mg week 4,5,6,7,8
    15 mg for 3 days
    10 mg for a week
    Some say you will not gain, I'm do not agree with that. I gained a little bit.
    Hope this helps

did you take anything with it like cranberry extract or milk thistle? also did you have any hairloss from just that one cycle.

way2rude4u is offline New Member
    I agree with the above statements, the final result is DIET & Cardio!! I recently did a 6 week winny only cycle and it is true, my muscles filled up, but without a good solid diet and cardio plan you will not see the results that you will expect!

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Diet & cardio. If youreally want to do AS then do a search on a nice stack. Might as well go all out and get some nice results.

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like all you need is a little bit of clen -if you're diet and cardio is in place-like the others said-then just do a 8 week cycle of clen/eca and you should drop those extra pounds. It doesn't sound to me like you should be doing winny-JMO.

Thread Information