Matrix78 is offline Associate Member

HCG Users help out...

i serched for a bit here and all i find are half a$$ answered threads about HCG . what i'm trying to find out is the correct way to mix, and store the HCG since its in a amp after mixing it i'm presuming you cant jsut keep it this open amp so where does it go do i keep it in a syring or what? i'd read the pack insert but it aint in eglish and a google sherch manages to get me an sh!t load of useless pharmacy sites

so please just the simple stuff

how do you mix it

and what do i do with it after its mix

thanx in advance

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I know it took me forever to figure it out myself.

First you need a lot of slin pins (insulin needles), at least one for each injection you intend to get from the amp after it's mixed and more for mixing. You don't store the HCG in its amp after its mixed, you store it loaded in each pin in the fridge til you need it.

Make sure your hands are clean, and I wipe the sides of the amps with alcohol (esp around the necks), then snap off the heads. Make sure some of the water isn't hiding up in the head of the water amp before you do -if it is tamp it down to the bottom.

Then take a slin pin, draw up all the water (I have to tip it on its side to get it all) and slowly inject it into the powder, making sure it's fully dissolved. Then uncap your slin pins one at a time, pull up the amount of HCG you want to inject, recap and store them all in the fridge. I use Pregnyl, which makes 5000 ius when mixed, and pull up .10ml in each of ten slin pins -that makes 500iu each.

That make sense?

makes perfect sence

one other question when you mix the water and the powder, does the powder desolve easy or will i need to swiral it around in the amp a little?? i have the Pregnyl too so if i were to do 500iu injections one amp gets me ~10 slin pins full right
    Last edited by Matrix78; 12-22-2004 at 08:42 AM.

styxecl is offline Junior Member
    the powder disappears almost instantly

if i'm using slin pins is my only option SQ? or can i swap out the needle to a longer one to do IM? or are there slin pins long enough to do IM... never used slin pins before

thanx for the help guys

youknowme is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    I know it took me forever to figure it out myself.

First you need a lot of slin pins (insulin needles), at least one for each injection you intend to get from the amp after it's mixed and more for mixing. You don't store the HCG in its amp after its mixed, you store it loaded in each pin in the fridge til you need it.

Make sure your hands are clean, and I wipe the sides of the amps with alcohol (esp around the necks), then snap off the heads. Make sure some of the water isn't hiding up in the head of the water amp before you do -if it is tamp it down to the bottom.

Then take a slin pin, draw up all the water (I have to tip it on its side to get it all) and slowly inject it into the powder, making sure it's fully dissolved. Then uncap your slin pins one at a time, pull up the amount of HCG you want to inject, recap and store them all in the fridge. I use Pregnyl, which makes 5000 ius when mixed, and pull up .10ml in each of ten slin pins -that makes 500iu each.

That make sense?
    Nicely put, couldn't have said it better myself

youknowme is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78
    if i'm using slin pins is my only option SQ? or can i swap out the needle to a longer one to do IM? or are there slin pins long enough to do IM... never used slin pins before

thanx for the help guys
    Depends on where you plan to inject and how much fat tissue you've got. But I'd recommend switching to a longer needle if you plan on doing IM. The slin pins are very small...

SubQ is way easier anyway. I just grab a piece of skin a couple inches either side of my belly button, alcohol swab it, and inject at about a 45 degree angle about a quarter inch under the skin surface. That's pretty much the way insulin is injected from what I understand.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I have done IM and sub-q.... I couldnt tell a difference. I have heard to do it both ways and both ways get results...

ok i've never doen a subQ is it in the skin layer of is it between the skin and underlying muscle?? i belieive its the 2nd but i want to make sure

one last question... unmixed dose NOT need to be kept in the fridge right just after its mixed then it DOES.... right?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    ok i've never doen a subQ is it in the skin layer of is it between the skin and underlying muscle?? i belieive its the 2nd but i want to make sure
    Its a pinch of fat or loose skin, shot into it. Its not into the muscle. Easy place is the stomach as fat is prevalent there.

one last question... unmixed dose NOT need to be kept in the fridge right just after its mixed then it DOES.... right?
    correct

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    take HCG IM, its supposedly better than subQ

sizzlechest is offline Member
    Mine has the powder in a vial can I just mix it and and keep the vial in the frig? How long can you store it like that?

One note for future reference: I just mixed up another batch and I keep making the same mistake: once the water is mixed with the powder, the slin pin isn't long enough to reach it in the amp, so it has to be tilted on its side to bring enough fluid to the front to be able to draw from. This is TRICKY however. I keep drawing up and recapping slin pins that turn out to contain nothing but air. The problem is, at least with my Pregnyl, the labelling makes it really hard to see into the amp, so I think I'm drawing up fluid but I'm not. I think I've actually injected air into myself SubQ a few times before I realized what was up.

For the questions above, I think you mean amp not vial -vials have rubber stoppers. So see answers above. I'm not sure how long it will last myself, but ten syringes take me almost five weeks to use them all.

how do you store them in the fridge? i'm just concernd if friends come over since i'm not diabetic the my think somethings up, perhaps just brown bag it?

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    how do you store them in the fridge? i'm just concernd if friends come over since i'm not diabetic the my think somethings up, perhaps just brown bag it?
    Stuff them in a turkey or put them into some pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by ceasar250
    Stuff them in a turkey or put them into some pudding.
    ahhh i'll try that

I put them all in one of those seal-top tupperware kind of things. I use the disposable ones now. No one can see in those and it's a good way to keep germs and whatever out since it's airtight.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    I put them all in one of those seal-top tupperware kind of things. I use the disposable ones now. No one can see in those and it's a good way to keep germs and whatever out since it's airtight.
    hey thanx for all the great advice it's better than gold its priceless

thanx again

bitta is offline Associate Member
    i store mine in a bag inside of a baking soda box in the back of my fridge so no one can see it they think it is to freshen my fridge, my hcg comes in 2000 iu amps so I add water to the amp then draw it all up in the syringe and shake the syringe to mix it thouroghly, I take it IM si I divide the amount by 4 and count the ticks on the syringe and each 1/4 is 500 ius(i just got this recently I had sooo many problems trying to find info on this subject)

Thread Information