Thread: ECA vs Clen

cardiodan is offline Associate Member

ECA vs Clen

Since clen is a stimulant and ran at such a dose, why dont some people go against the conventiional wisdom and ramp up the dosages on ephedra cycles?

I can handle ephedra like candy, and I hear the fat burning effects arent lost even if you have tolerance.
    So, could ephedra be ramped up a few notches when used safely?

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    bump, interested in this too

how good does ECA compare to clean?

bump then

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    I wouldnt b/c ephed increase your heart rate...and too much can be a bad thing...I like clen b/c it also has a anabolic effect to it...and the fat loss is better than ephed..

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    clen with t3 is a great fat loss combo...I would also use some AAS with it...and I would not take ehed at the same time as clen..just an FYI..im sure you knew that though..

bmwrob is offline Member
    They are different kinds of stimulants. Ephedra is a general central nervous system stimulant. It targets all receptors. Clen only targets the beta-2 receptors. So, in general, you get less bad sides from clen. The good part about clen is that it has a half-life of roughly 35 hours so you only need to take 1 dose daily. Because clen and Ephedra both taget beta-2 receptors, I don't see the benifit of going 2weeks on/2weeks off with ECA on the off weeks. That is not really giving your receptors a rest.
    The reason that clen is ramped up is due to its long half-life and the fact that it is so much more powerful than ephedra. Just look at how you take each (mcg vs mg). That's a big difference.

Yeah I figured, although when you do pop ephedra pills like there's no tomorrow then there seems to be changes in my physique.
    Im yet to try clen and im extremely eager to. I will go for clen, and will do so for 4-6 weeks as hooker does with benadryl for receptor downgrade benefits, however im kinda pushed into thinking that this is very bad for the heart, thanks to all the studies that had to be posted the second i was starting my research on the drug.
    What do you think about this? Is clen really damaging to the heart?
    I mean cmon guys, Ive heard of not one person complaining in this board of heart problems due to clen. Ive read headeaches ive read shaking, but nothing like poor heart performance.
    Please shed light on this, as I happen to be very confused.
    Thanks to whomever can do this, Im very eager to start !

Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    They are different kinds of stimulants. Ephedra is a general central nervous system stimulant. It targets all receptors. Clen only targets the beta-2 receptors. So, in general, you get less bad sides from clen.

Yes.

The good part about clen is that it has a half-life of roughly 35 hours so you only need to take 1 dose daily

No.

Because clen and Ephedra both taget beta-2 receptors, I don't see the benifit of going 2weeks on/2weeks off with ECA on the off weeks. That is not really giving your receptors a rest.
    Yes.

The reason that clen is ramped up is due to its long half-life and the fact that it is so much more powerful than ephedra. Just look at how you take each (mcg vs mg). That's a big difference

Sort of....maybe...

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I read a study that hyped clen "stiffening" the heart - doing damge down the raod but I haven't read any since and I still use it

Thread Information