paesano is offline New Member

Talking test as a male birth control

This is an unusual question i know so maybe some of you can answer it? here goes. This is my first post and i have been off on on the message boards for a few months and have never seen anything that addresses this but there is a lot of content so maybe i missed it. I went to a local doctor to explore male birth control using testosterone because of the body stops producing and the sperm count drops so much that it is as effective as any female method. i was prescribed test. and along with it NORGESTREL which is a birth control pill that females take. Doc said this is about 99% sure for male birth control.
    Well i have taken the test in low doses about 250mg every two weeks. but i am not sure if the norgestrel will effect me in any negative way as to strength and muscle growth? what is its purpose ? any body that can help i would appreciate it. Oh and i have gained strength and size with this very low dose. I dont know how some of you can handle so much. I am now more into the muscle than the birth control (new medicine i know but worth looking into). i will be increasing my test cyp to 200mg a week and 200mg of equipose soon. i dont want to gain 20lbs in 3 months then loose much of it. i would rather gain 10-15lbs over the next 6-8 months and keep it and not put my system through hell. i am 6'1" and 210lbs i work out 4-6 times a week and i am looking for sustainable gains and over all body compostion improvment over the long haul. thanks for your assistance in advance.

squatster is offline Associate Member
    does the female pill you say have estragin in it? If so I would not do it, and for the male test to stop sperm production- Don't beleave it- Look at all the pro's that have kids, do you think thay stopped the big ass doeses to get there wifes pregnent- I would not beleave it. I beleave the only proven method for male birth control is a condom. Little harder to get aids like that

( Thinking of that)- how many of you guys have picked up a hot chick you never met and go to tag her and say I have to grab a rubber, And the girl answers- that's ok, I am on the pill.
    Ya that will stop me from getting aids or mabie giveing you it, or mabie some nice hurpies or the nice old worts. I always used to stop and think- At first, I think - this girl thinks I am superman and would never just go with any one, she must realy think I am special. Then I think , picked her up at a bar or a strip club, this girl is a scank and grab for the rubber. thay suck to use but work out well 99% of the time
    (sorry that senerio crackes me up) Being musculer alot of girls want to bang the big ripped dude, so I used to see that a lot

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I bet you that norgestrel is nandrolone .. When I seen this thread I was gonna tell him to look into Deca because I think in some countrys it has been used as a form of male birth control. I might be wrong but this is what im thinking.. Its used to chemically castrate sex offenders..

Look on your bottle and see if it says nandrolone on it.

It is a progesterone derivative or something like that. Here is a post I saved to my harddrive that talks about that stuff..

Deca and You by Macro
    A short reply to 2thick- on the anabolic board

In honor of Ranger-who knows well the potential evils of Deca

Nandrolone , popularly known as Deca, is a classified as a progestin. Deca derives many of its benefits from its progestenic nature: including, but not limited to, increase IM fat storage and increased fluid retention in the joints from glucocorticoid(GC) stimulation.

Deca is the most widely used form of prescription contraception in the first world. Deca is superior to testosterone as a form of birth control because its progestenic effects which result in rapid onset of azoospermia. Progestins are used similarly in women, progestins given to women in birth control pills and other drugs such as norgestrel and norethidrone are classified as 19-nor-testosterone or 19 nor- s. Natural progesterone plays an important role in sexual arousal- affecting GABA to a considerable extent. The addition of progestins like deca which compete with progesterone and decrease its production may result in drastically reduced sexual arousal. Interestingly enough, the chemical castration of sex offenders, is acheived through the use of a 19-nortestosterone derivative.

In short

1. DECA dick is real

2. DECA does cause Gyno

3. DECA is progestin it must be fought with anti-progestins

4. Use of Nolvadex and Arimidex will help, but only by reducing ER stimulation.

Peace

hey thanks for the reply anhydro.
    my question is really not how effective it is for birth control, but rather why the two together and what would the side effects be from norgestrel. it is a tablet like a birth control pill. if fact that is what it is. what would the side effects be from this combo.
    As far as if it is effective as birth control the doc. that specializes in this says if is very effective. and i have take sperm count test and it is right on.

anyway i dont want bitch tits from the norgestrel, but i dont know what it will do maybe it has a positive effect with the test. cyp. thanks again for the replies

What kind of situation are you in?? Are you single?? Does your girlfreind have some issue why she cant take birth control. Im not a doctor but im willing to bet the risk factor is greater for a man to take birth control than a women.

Im not even sure if B6 will reduce sides I have no medical knowledge.. You need to get with one of these guys on here who knows exactly what that is and what you should with it.

yeah i hope they drop me a line there are some sofisticates on here for sure

If I read that right they gave your birth control pill females take, poping estrogen and growing boobs isnt worth it in my opinion.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by squatster
    does the female pill you say have estragin in it? If so I would not do it, and for the male test to stop sperm production- Don't beleave it- Look at all the pro's that have kids, do you think thay stopped the big ass doeses to get there wifes pregnent- I would not beleave it. I beleave the only proven method for male birth control is a condom. Little harder to get aids like that

( Thinking of that)- how many of you guys have picked up a hot chick you never met and go to tag her and say I have to grab a rubber, And the girl answers- that's ok, I am on the pill.
    Ya that will stop me from getting aids or mabie giveing you it, or mabie some nice hurpies or the nice old worts. I always used to stop and think- At first, I think - this girl thinks I am superman and would never just go with any one, she must realy think I am special. Then I think , picked her up at a bar or a strip club, this girl is a scank and grab for the rubber. thay suck to use but work out well 99% of the time
    (sorry that senerio crackes me up) Being musculer alot of girls want to bang the big ripped dude, so I used to see that a lot

It's called a dictionary - find it and use it - Really Bro it is like reading a James Joyce Novel
    Last edited by powerlifter; 12-23-2004 at 08:12 PM.

Thread Information