Thread: new cycle

littleguns is offline Associate Member

new cycle

Okay so I just went to mexico and bought a 15 week cycle of Eq and Test E for 135 dollars. My question is....should i buy winny for the end of it? I was gonna get tren but since its christmas i thought i'd save my money....let me know opinions, i don't plan to juice up until after christmas

MER
    MER is offline Member
    You know, I've been considering going across the border to get my next cycle just because of price, and god **** thats cheap. Personally I'd go with tren over winnie depending on your experience.

bmwrob is offline Member
    15 weeks of Test E and EQ for $135? That seems too cheap, even for MX. What are your dosages?

I kid you not guys. I was suprised too. You all probably go to the pharmacy down in mexico, but really the vets are where its at. One vial of eq was 25 10ml/200mg and the enanthate was 10ml/350mg ....i got 3 vials of each doing 1 cc of each every 72 hours...thats 1.1 gram a week. Its all good legit stuff too, there are some pics of me on another thread but you'll see it does a body good =P. With proper dieting i gain like 20 pounds each time and when i eat **** i gain like 35 if its a bulker cycle.

That's the cheapest cycle (Test E and EQ) that I've ever heard of!!!
    But I agree with MER. Tren over Winny.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    id make sure your stuff is legit

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    id make sure your stuff is legit

Naw my stuff is legit. Done the same cycle before..(replacing the test E with test Cyp) and gained a good 25 pounds...I checked the vials out too. Experience at that vet, hologram, and computer printed date on the vials...It's all good stuff. All you other guys who go to tj know how cheap the vets are...

Thread Information