j.r.w. is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Winnie for my wife.

Just recently picked up some Winstrol (Stanzolol 100mg X 20ml) for my wife that has been working out religiously with me for a couple of months. I've tried looking up an appropriate dosage for a woman and have been unsuccessful. Can somebody give me some educated advice on an appropriate amount for her. I was thinking 2 shots a week of 25mg per shot. She has never tried AS before and already looks great but wants to get a little more lean without turning into a man. She wants to see exceptional results but without the manly traits such as a deep voice and hair growth. Any advice or personal female experiences would be great.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont give here Stanzolol man. Thats a DHT based drug. What you want to get for here is ANavar or Primobolan tabs. Women dont have to take but 10mg a day or so , so the tabs are what they like to use. Dont go by the dose I just said because im not sure exactly what dose would be good for her. Im just saying the dose is so small there is no reason to do that small of an injection..

You can look it up in the drug profiles or you can post this in the female section.

Trust me dude you dont want to give you wife Winny!!

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    Whats wrong with giving her winnie?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have read post on this before when female lifters was giving the advise and they like Primo and Anavar better than Stanzolol. Winny is a DHT based drug. Im thinking that its has harsher sides than the others I mentioned.

But really you should be asking the girls in there section because they tend to stay in that section for some reason.

Here is what I found in the profile for you

Women, however, often prefer the oral Winstrol This, by all means, makes sense since female athletes have a distinctly lower daily requirement of stanozolol , usually 10-16 mg/day. Thus the daily quantity of tablets is reduced to 5-8 so that gastrointes-tinal pain and increased liver values occur very rarely. Another reason for the oral intake in women is that the dosage to be taken can be divided into equal doses. This has the advantage that unlike the 50 mg injections-it does not lead to a significant in-crease in the androgens and thus the androgenic -caused side ef-fects (virilization symptoms) can be reduced. Athletes who have opted for the oral administration of Winstrol usually take their daily dose in two equal amounts mornings and evenings with some liquid during their meals. This assures a good absorption of the substance and, at the same time, minimizes possible gas-trointestinal pain.

Thread Information