katdaddy is offline New Member

When will this kick in?

This is my current cycle: 2nd cycle by the way

Dbol 30mg/day
    sust 250mg/wk
    deca 200mg wk
    b6 200mg/day
    milk thistle 200mg/day

I'm on my third week & I've been gaining weight like crazy (up 12lbs) but I have yet to feel any power surge. I was benching last night & I felt like a bitch after I got done. At the end of the cycle I was hoping to bench 420 but at this rate I don't know.

WHEN WILL THIS KICK IN?

Has anyone else had this problem?

t-money is offline Member
    The dbol should have kicked in by now, unless your dose is too low. The Sus and Deca should be kickin in around week 4 - 6 depending on your body and the amounts you are running.

T

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I agree with T The deca should of definatly kicked in by now. Your doses are pretty low so I would say about 6 weeks for the rest depending on your body.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Yeah Sus will kick in a little faster than Test E but you are taking such low doses of deca it's possible you may not notice a large difference out of nowhere. Pretty low doses on your goods bro, cept your dbol .

inevitable is offline Member
    roll of thumb.. ur supposed to run ur test 2mL x ur weight....to see ur "power surge"

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    so, inevitable, if i weigh 185, u're sayin i should be runnin my test @ like 370 mg/wk?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inevitable
    roll of thumb.. ur supposed to run ur test 2mL x ur weight....to see ur "power surge"
    i have never heard of this

t-money is offline Member
    Me neither, however I just did the math and on all three cycles of TestE I have come close to following this "rule".

Interesting, yet off topic.

T

thats the rule of thumb... 2mL of test per lb of ur weight.

Quote Originally Posted by katdaddy
    This is my current cycle: 2nd cycle by the way

Dbol 30mg/day
    sust 250mg/wk
    deca 200mg wk
    b6 200mg/day
    milk thistle 200mg/day

I'm on my third week & I've been gaining weight like crazy (up 12lbs) but I have yet to feel any power surge. I was benching last night & I felt like a bitch after I got done. At the end of the cycle I was hoping to bench 420 but at this rate I don't know.

WHEN WILL THIS KICK IN?

Has anyone else had this problem?

it will kick in around week 4-6 but do have low doses soo it may take longer.. it may not. u should up the sus to atleast 300mg's/wk so its 100 more than the deca.. just IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    so, inevitable, if i weigh 185, u're sayin i should be runnin my test @ like 370 mg/wk?
    i would... but everyone has there own opinion... i was told "the rule of thumb" when i first started using AAS a few years ago... and alot of people agree with it

katdaddy is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info fellas, but do you think it too late to double the doses on the sust & deca ?

Has anyone ever up'd the doses in the middle of a cycle?

9000rpm is offline Member
    That's just stupid. Test can come in different concentrations. I have both Test Cyp. 200mg/mL and Test. Cyp. 300mg/mL.

A rule of thumb like yours is just completely retarded if you would just stop and think about it.

thats the rule of thumb... 2mL of test per lb of ur weight.
    let me clarify that he meant 2mG of test per lb of body weight. No need for a 200lb man to drop 400amps a week. ouch, expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    That's just stupid. Test can come in different concentrations. I have both Test Cyp. 200mg/mL and Test. Cyp. 300mg/mL.

A rule of thumb like yours is just completely retarded if you would just stop and think about it.
    He miswrote it man. It is clarified in later posts. ml and mg can easily be mix up, however both are quite different.

nordicpower is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    let me clarify that he meant 2mG of test per lb of body weight. No need for a 200lb man to drop 400amps a week. ouch, expensive.
    This is very true, i dont think it is the test amount you should worry about right now. id be worried about putting on 12 lbs. and yet no strength when on dbol .

Quote Originally Posted by nordicpower
    This is very true, i dont think it is the test amount you should worry about right now. id be worried about putting on 12 lbs. and yet no strength when on dbol.
    The twelve pounds shows that the dbol has kicked in, however you should definitly noticed a good sized strength gain by now. Atleast i did after 3 weeks of dbol. Right now you need to just stick with it, as the best is yet to come.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree dont follow a rule of thumb haha do a dose you feel comfy with Low dose IMO

Talking

just for get it.
    Last edited by inevitable; 12-23-2004 at 12:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm

all i did was vioce my own opinion and we have a d!ck say this ****. bro u should just shut ur mouth

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    haha. honestly, he meant 2 mg/lb. that doesn't sound like too bad of an idea to me. no need to go off on him... but it was quite funny

9000rpm is offline Member
    all i did was vioce my own opinion and we have a d!ck say this ****. bro u should just shut ur mouth
    I think I was in a bad mood that day. But your suggestion is still stupid. That's like some of these people on this site telling someone to use 500mg of test and 300mg of deca for a first cycle,...and they guy is probably 180lbs or less. That's almost a gram of test in your system in one week, WAY too much in my opinion unless you are on your 10th cycle and you weigh in excess of 230lbs.

For the original poster:
    Don't listen to people that tell you this crap. If it is your first cycle, do a low dose test only cycle with dbol in the beginning to kick start things. Low dose meaning 400mg or less.

Thread Information